Chapter 1

༄The new girl in town༄

*third pov*

Jennifer had always had a crazy life. Since her parents where famous actors had she been homeschooled with her little sister April, well up until now her parents wanted them to be more social with people so they in-rolled them in a privet school so there children could continue with filming the tv show they were working on.

"Mom I still don't understand why we have to go to school it's the middle of term and plus I liked being homeschooled." The older Howell sister complained annoyed. "You will be okay plus it will be good for you and your sister to have other friends except for Your dance friends." The older women explained to her daughter making her groan in announce.

"Yeah but did we really have to take the limo that's just going to draw attention to us." Jennifer complained even more.

༄❀༄

*Jennifers pov*

when we arrived to the school all eyes were on us I mean its not every day you see a celebrity couple with their two children who just so happen to be on a tv show but it made me kinda uncomfortable I was more of a stick to myself type of person but my sister loved it. she was waving and blowing kisses to everyone I could tell she would like this school.

our parents gave each of us a hug and said their goodbyes and with that, I was off into the building as fast as I could to not draw more attention to myself.

i looked down at the timetable I received earlier from my parents to check what the first thing i have is, history ugh great i thought to myself when i accidentally bumped into someone. "oh I'm so sorry i didn't see where i was going." i exclaimed awkwardly but then i looked up and saw that the person i bumped into was my dance friend Chloe lukasiak she is also in the same show as me and my sister so i already know someone that's good.

"omg Jennifer its so good to see you i thought you were homeschooled," she said and brought me into a hug which i gladly returned i looked to Chloe's side and saw a dark-haired girl i gave her a small smile to be nice which Chloe obviously noticed. "oh right sorry Jennifer this Jenna, Jenna meet Jennifer." she introduced and i waved awkwardly and said hello and she did the same thing.

"um could you guys show me where room 205 is?" i asked them completely lost at this huge school they told me they had the same class as me so they lead me to the classroom.

༄❀༄

"class this is Jennifer Howell its her first day so be nice, would you like to tell the class a little about yourself." the teacher told everyone, and I could see a wavy dark-haired girl whispering something to her friends. *oh god why just why do I have to do this* " um well I like art and to dance as you probably know but that's about it." I exclaimed not wanting everyone in the class to know my whole life story.

"you can go sit next to Hailee, Hailee raise your hand." the wavy dark-haired girl from earlier raised her hand and I went to sit down next to her. "hey Im Jennifer." I introduced myself politely. "Hailee.."  she said coldly and turned around to face her friend.

"  she said coldly and turned around to face her friend