Chapter 01

Yu Xi woke up and looked at the clock, "Oh no I'm going to be late fr school."She jumped out from the bed' hand a quick wash and went downstairs.

"Good morning my sunshine and a happy birthday!"Zhang Meng, Yu xi' father hugged Yu Xi as soon as she got down.

"My little girl becomes a legal adult today."

"She becomes a year older today."Yu Xi's first elder brother, Yu Hang teased Yu Xi as used to.

"Still I'm not old as you, you grandfather." Yu Xi teased him back.

"Ge, she already started to talk back."Yu Xi's econd elder brother Yu Xuan also joined the conversation.

"Alright, alright. stop it now you three. I made your favourite chocolate pancake for breakfast Yu Xi."

"Hmm.........I feel hungry just by the smell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Yu Xi, a normal 21 years old girl. I'm in the first year of university. My father is the owner of the Zhang Group. My father and my brothers are my only family. My mother died when I was five years old. Today is my 21st birthday.

Since the year of my mother's death, I always see a weird dream on my birthday. I see me laying on someone's hand, covered in blood. I never get to see his face just heard his voice saying that he will find me.

"Father I should go now, I'm late for my lectures."

"Alright darling have a great day!"

"I'll drop you by the campus" said Yu Huan.

Yu Xi kissed her father and followed Huan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday, Your highness."Someone hit me on the back. "This humble servant greet you on your birthday."

"Enough with your act Su Su." I told her. Su Su was my friend since kindergarten. She's like a mother to me.

"Hello baby good morning. Your twenty one years old today. Congratulations." she said with a smile.

"Thank you darling."

"By the way, did you see that dream today too?" she asked me.

"Hmm.....thanks to it I got up just in time.'

"Yu Xi if that dream is bothering you, why don't we see a doctor."

"It's not bothering me just making me wanting to find him" I said from my mind.

."Just once a year. No need to worry too much Su Su."

"If you say so."

While we were continuing our talk we suddenly heard girls screaming from the top of their lungs.

"Oh my god! It scared my wits out." Su Su said while touching her heart

"It must be him,right?" I said to her.

"If it wasn't those stupid girls won't scream like that."

The person we were talking about is Li Yi Chen. The most popular student in the whole university. All the girls in our university were head over heels about him. His father is a businessman just like mine. Taking about his personality he's a very odd person. Nobody talks to him except his friend Fei Hang who stays glued to him all the time. It wan a rare sight to see them separated.

Yi Chen is a year older than me and he is recognized as one of the top students in the university. Actually I forgot to tell you that his father and my father are best friends, but we both rarely talked to each other even when we met our families. I was closed to his elder brother Yu Chen than him.

"Wow he is so cold. How could he even stay like that in the middle of girls, he could at least smile, it won't cost him a fortune. And those stupid girls why can't they stop chasing him." Su Su nagged without even taking a breathe.

I laughed listening to her. " You should tell it infront of them not me." I told her and turned back to take my notebook.

"Yu Xi you told me that you two rarely talked to each other, Didn't you?" Su Su asked me suddenly.

"Me and who?"

"You and Yi Chen."

"Yeah we rarely talked to each other.Why?"

"I think today is one of those rare moments."

"What?"