Chapter 03

After the incident happened in the canteen everyone in the university looked at me like I am an strange animal. So I wanted to come home as soon as possible. I told Su Su that I am going to skip my evening lecture and go home.

"Su Su I am going to skip my lecture. Take a recording and send it to me.I feel like lasers are going through my body.

"Alright darling,I'll call you when the lectures are over. Go home safe."

"Ok bye."

I walked out from the classroom and started walking towards the front gate.When I was near the gate a car stopped near me making me jump.I didn't took me a long time realize who's car it was.It was Yichen's car.Yichen stepped out from the car and walked towards me.

"What do you want again?"I asked him.

"I'm going to your house,I'll give you a ride."

'Oh no thanks.I can take a taxi.You will create more trouble for me.But wait a minute...you said you are going to mu house right. Then you should have given that invitation to my father by yourself,why bother me?"I asked him.

"It was a sudden meeting and I didn't ask you to give a ride because I wanted to.Your father asked me to bring you home with me.So stop acting stubborn and get in the car."he told me and get in the car.

With no other choice left I get in and he started driving.That half an hour I spent in is car felt like forever for me.After reaching hoe I put down a sigh of relieve. 

Yichen heard it and smiled from the corner of his mouth.

"Why are you sighing?"

"nothing I just feel tired."I lied to him.

He unbuckled his seat belt and suddenly leaned towards me.I forget to put down the breathe I took and looked at him.He locked his eyes with me but didn't stop leaning forward.

"What do you want?"I asked him while leaning backwards.He was an inch away from my face.

He looked at me for a minute and suddenly opened the door and said,"I want to you to get out from my car.We arrived at your house.Are you going to stay here forever."

My face become red from embarrassment.I pushed him away,unbuckled my seat belt and quickly got out from the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you sighing?"I asked her.

"Nothing I just feel tired."She answered me but I know it was a lie.I knew after what happened in the canteen she is trying to keep her distance from me.

I unbuckled my seat belt started leaning towards her.I stopped keeping a safe distance between us.I used to admire her face from far so I took the chance.I never thought seeing it close would make me go insane.Her eyes were sparkling like diamonds and her red colour lips on her spotless face makes her more beautiful.

"What do you want?"her voice took me to the real world.

"I want you to get out."I bend forward and opened the door for her.She pushed me away quickly got out from the car.She was adorable when she is trying to hide her red colour face from embarrassment.I took some time to admire her from the behind before getting out from the car and follow her.

When I entered the house Yu Xi was chatting with my older brother.She was always closed to my brother than me,which always made me jealous.When I was sinking in my thoughts someone patted me.

"Hello,Yichen what are you doing standing here?come inside."It was Yu Xi's first older brother Yuhang.

"Ah sorry about that,I was just thinking about something."I followed him inside and joined the conversation.