Chapter 1

After the zombie virus spread through all of Europe, making its way to America, I can gladly say on our last day on Earth as we knew it, I was getting laid.

The only downside to it was after we both passed out in the back seat of my car, she had turned when I awoke.

She was hunched over me, blood drooling and greenish grey foam coming from her mouth. Her eyes were blood shot red, puss forming within the eye and making it look as if she was high.

To be honest, when I first awoke to her hunched over me, muttering gibberish, I thought she was playing with me. We had both seen the news about a dangerous virus, she knew I was slightly frightened by it. I took it as a joke she was pull, until she started trying to bite at me. I laughed at first but even it started to come off as a starving animal bite, that is when I noticed she wasn't herself anymore. She was infected.

How, I do not know. I was just glad to make it out alive. I mean really, you try escaping a tiny car with a rotter on you. Jesus it was a nightmare I rather not repeat. But may i have spoken to soon.

With a rotter in my car, I had to walk 12 miles home, making it home at 9pm. Since my mom and dad were old school, they went to bed pretty early, so I decided not to bother them about my girlfriend turning until the morning.

Well.. I got up that morning, walked to the kitchen to see my mother eating the face off my father who was starting to turn into a rotter.

A scene I rather not repeat, but the world had a different twist for me; as I walked out of the house with a metal bat and a bag full of rations, the street was filled was corpse and rotters feasting on the unmoving. They didn't seem to notice me yet so I tired walking the safest way around: through the neighbor's house who lived across the street from me.