Information

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Graphics, a place wanting to help you defeat the dangers that come with the fact that people do, sadly, judge a book by its cover.  So we gotta get you all equipped with awesome covers so you don't have to worry about that!

How do we plan to do this, you ask?  By having a place where you can see a variety of graphic designers and request from them :D

Each graphic designer will have their own Designer Profile, but there are some general rules that we have!

Rules

-- Be patient!  Can you make graphics? No? Then you don't know how much time it takes.  Yes? Well, you may have an idea, but everyone works different and have different life stuff going on.

-- Be polite! These people are offering you a service, and if you decide there is something not quite right with it, bring it up to me, Cross-Warrior, and I will take care of it.  I am their manager, and I will take care of them :D

-- Each individual Designer will have their own list or rules and payment and such.  Read each of these things.

-- Unless a specific Designer says otherwise, do not graphic hop.  Don't ask multiple people for the same graphic.  These people are working really hard for you, and imagine how hurt you would be if you asked one person for something just for them to deliver it and find out you had something else.  (Note: If the designer is taking too long, feel free to PM us.  We will nudge them, and if we can't get a timeline of it being done, this may not be as cut and dry anymore)

-- A rule for Designers.  Join the Dreamland Discord server.  It would be really nice and helpful if you were willing to be on the Dreamland Discord so that we could interact with you more easily. 

These are just a basic overview of rules  Anything deeper, and stuff such as payment, can be decided by the graphic designer on their specific page, as well as their specific form.

Dream Architects Sign-Up

If you would like to sign-up to be a Dream Architect (Designer), please fill out the form provided below.  Send it to us via PM on here to the community account or to Goldfish | OfNineteenStars on Discord.  You will need to be in the Dreamland Discord Server to do this, so if you'd like to join, let us know and we'll send you the link.  If you want to send this via e-mail for whatever reason (like not knowing how to send images here or in Discord), the Dreamland email is dreamlandcommunity7 @ gmail.com.  Please shoot us a PM if you send a form this way as we don't look at the email overly often.

Username:

Payment: (don't have to have one, but we want to make sure you're not ridiculous with it prior to hiring you)

Provided Services: (aesthetics? banners? covers? etc)

Graphic Examples: (if you have different services, please provide a variety of graphics)

Discord: (are you able to be on it?)