Unexpected

To say Namjoon is nervous would be an understatement. Yes, he has a plan and the first few steps are already done. Now all he has to do is hide somewhere with Mingi and make sure that Yunho finds them out first. But he has no fucking idea how to get to the real deal. Well, he has a lot of ideas on how to get Yunho to find them easily and to keep him from finding the other. Seducing one guy is fine, but two guys? Not to mention that they are best friends. What if one of them likes the idea of having a threesome and the other opposes it? That's gonna be very complicated.

By now Namjoon's lips have become red from all the biting. He flinches when someone touches his shoulder. It's Yoongi, staring at him with concerned eyes.

"You okay Joon?" Yoongi asks quietly so that Hongjoong, Yunho, or Mingi won't hear them.

Namjoon let out a sigh and shook his head.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel like I was in over my head when I said that I'd take the challenge to..you know." Namjoon pouts his plump lips. Yoongi is very tempted to kiss them but holds himself for the sake of the Ateez members. Yoongi puts a hand over Namjoon's thigh and squeezes to give him some kinda comfort.

"I don't think so Joon. Come on, who wouldn't wanna fuck a hunk like you." Yoongi cheekily smiles.

"Ah, hyung~" Namjoon whines covering his face.

"Go get some ass or dick," Yoongi says getting up after Jimin said that they better start the game now since it's getting late. Namjoon chuckles at Yoongi's vulgar words, now feeling less nervous.

Namjoon nods his head at Mingi, telling him to follow him. He has an idea of what to do. Namjoon knows that he's very good at using his words. So, why not imply that to this?

"Namjoon hyung?" Mingi calls from behind Namjoon. He stops in the middle of the hallway. Mingi almost bumps into him and grabs Namjoon's shoulder to steady them both.

"Sorry." Mingi giggles quietly. Namjoon shakes his head saying it's fine.

"Where are we gonna hide?"

"We're not gonna," Namjoon says nonchalantly, a mischievous look on his face.

"Huh?" Mingi is caught off guard. This is hide and seek, so aren't they supposed to hide?

"I have to tell you something, but first.." Namjoon opens the nearest door and pulls the tall rapper inside with him and closes the door. It's a bedroom with a comfortable-looking king-sized bed.

"We have to get Yunho in here too." Namjoon listens carefully, signaling Mingi to be quiet. He hears Yunho's footsteps nearing the door. He opens the door and grips Yunho's arm to pull him inside. Yunho gasps, startled. He looks at Namjoon and then Mingi who looks as shocked as him.

"What.." Yunho trails off not really knowing what to say. Did they change the rules of the game or something? Yunho wonders.

"Guys, let me explain. You might wanna sit down first." Namjoon says to the two males.

Three of them settle on the bed, Namjoon leaning on the headboard and the other two sitting in front of him. Namjoon gives a dimpled smile to both males who are staring at him very curiously despite feeling nervous. He lets out a deep breath and starts to explain everything from the very beginning. The boys listen to their hyung carefully, their expressions morphing from one to another, but mostly shock is the evident one.

"So, Namjoon hyung, you are saying that our Hongjoong hyung is at it with Yoongi hyung?....wow, I'd pay to see that. I wonder who tops tho. Probably Yoongi hyung. What do you guys think?" Yunho speaks thoughtfully after Namjoon finishes explaining it.