Deception-pt 01

Jungkook starightaway runs upstairs, pulling Jongho along with him. They took a few turns and Jungkook finally finds the room he is looking for; the study room. He opens the door and gets in. Jongho follows him before closing the door. The room has a pretty big table and a couch along with some other furniture. Jungkook sits on the couch and pats the spot next to him, signaling Jongho to sit as well, which the younger does.

"So Jongho-ssi, wanna play a game while we wait?" Jungkook suggests.

"Yessss I love playing games, because I always win." Jongho gives a wide grin which Jungkook finds very cute. Jungkook also notices that he's less timid. He assumes that's because he's only with him instead of seven new people.

"Oh I bet you always win by distracting your opponents with your cuteness."

"W-what, no. I'm a fair player." Jongho defenses himself, pouting his lips. Jungkook stares at those lips thinking how it'd be like to kiss them. Jungkook shook his head to focus and smiles at the younger.

"Of course, I was just teasing you. So, what do you wanna play?'

"Hmm..I wanna do something hard. But nothing comes to my mind."

"Oh, so you like it hard, huh. Nice." Jungkook accidently wonders out loud, his eyes widening as he realizes his mistake.

"What was that sunbae-nim? I didn't hear what you said." Jongho says making Jungkook sigh in relief.

"Jeez, don't call me that. It makes me feel old. Just call me hyung." Jongho evilly smiles at Jungkook's grimacing face causing Jungkook to suspect if the younger did it on purpose.

"Yah why are you smiling like that, huh?"

Jongho's smile widens at the question.

"Are you sure you want me to call you hyung, not oppa?" Jongho taunts his hyung.

Jungkook loudly gasps and charges at the younger.

"Aaaaah!" Jongho screams and hurriedly scrambles to his feet to get away from Jungkook and skipped to the other side of the room to hide behind the table placed there.

"You little shit. You won't get away with this." Jungkook mutters as him and Jongho starts to go around the table, Jongho begging for Jungkook's forgiveness.

"Please, forgive me hyung, I swear I won't ever mention that word in front of you." Jongho swiftly dodges Jungkook's attempts to grab him.

"Stop fucking moving." Jungkook snaps slamming his balled fist on the table causing Jongho to flinch and freeze on the spot.Jungkook slowly approaches the younger, entering his personal bubble. Jongho gulps looking up at the taller male. He blushes at their close proximity.

'Wow hes even more handsome up close.' He thinks to himself.

Suddenly Jongho remembers what Jungkook earlier said about him distracting his opponent with his cuteness and thinks that he might as well imply that method to get on the pissed off elders good side again. He pouts his lips and musters up the best puppy eyes he could.

"Jungkookie hyung. Please forgive Jongho-ah." He says in a slightly high pitched voice to make it sound cute, hitting the right note, like he always does. He holds Jungkook's hands for extra effort, getting chills from the contact.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggles, coming down from his pissed off state. How could he resist such cuteness? Jongho smiles bright which fades when Jungkook grips his hands when he tried to take them back.

"Hyung?"

"Oh Jongho-ah how naïve of you to think that you can get away with it so easily." Jungkook darkly says.