Blessing or a curse..?

Start game?
Yes< No
Starting. . .
.
..
...
.....
File downloaded
Open it?
Yes< No
Opening. . .
Done :)

----------------

It was just a normal day. You were playing twisted wonderland, had fun and all. But if you only knew what was happening behind the screen. . .

----???POV:

I was happy that Y/n has logged in today! Everytime she comes to see us, feels like a blessing. If only she knew that we weren't just a game...
Oh, she's about to start a lesson, well, I better do my best!

----------------

They (twst boys) had been arguing with each other, about who is your favourite. You may ask, how did they become sentient/self aware in the first place? Well.... It's hard to explain. . .
It has started when they heard your voice, in the background of their brain/mind. No one paid attention to it at all. But as the story went on, as you were continuing tonpaly the game, the words you would say to them, the way you were saying " If only you were real I'd- ", ohhhhh~. . .
First one to realize that he was trapped in the game was Grim. He heard you called him you son. The way you praised, the way you tried to protect him through the screen, or scolded him for being....well him (XD)
It made him realize, that you WERE. . . . . real
Then Idia 'cuz. . . y'know-

Then Ace, Deuce, Cater, Trey, Riddle and so on..

Oh~, at first they thought of you badly, like- How dare you play with their lives?! Why do you lie to them that you love them, if they are just a pixels to you??

But then . . .
They really did felt your love. They even catched a glimpse of your face.

Some sooner, some later, but they fell in love with you. You were their reason to live. You loved them. You cared for them. So did they. They loved you. They cared for you. They needed you.

You were and is both, their curse and their blessing

. . . .Yo, I made chapter 1 yaaaaaaay 🪄✨
Hope you enjoyed it, everything will start it either chapter 2 or 3... Uhm. . . Stay tuned?
Bye, have a nice day or a peaceful night 🌸

P.S.: No edits rn. And the image wasn't made by me..I found it on Google. I will say/tell you if a drawing was made by me, okay?^^

Other chapters will be longer I swear-