How it all began

— " H-huh?? Who are you? A chippubryzhnik? Why did you kidnapped me? >:"( "

* no one understood what you meant except you thinking they kidnapped you (even though they actually did it just now)

* everyone stayed silent, until-

- " AHA! WE DID IT!!! YAAAAY! Let's throw a huuuge party ^^ "  yelled.... KALIM?!?!?!!
A teenage boy nearby him facepalmed. He looked like Jamil.

- " eh ? " [you]
- " Am I dreaming or something? Did I ate something bad or.. am I actually going insane? " you said with a thinking face.
* you pinched yourself
- " ÆUĞH " [you]
* it was enough to confirm that it was indeed reality. Or that you actually have gone insane.

- " Please don't hurt yourself " Rook and Vil said in unison. Differently.

* you spotted the cute-gremlin-cat-raccoon-firey glutton.

- " MY SON- " oh wait.
- " NYAH?!? " OH poor Grim, you scared him

(Bruh my writing is so awkward)
(I'll just try different format)

" [Y/n], is that really you?! " Said Grim. The student nearby him looked quite.. angry? Annoyed? You're not sure, but the atmosphere around them was growing heavy. "Yes it's m-" before you could finish your sentence, someone interrupted you. "Ofcourse it's her! Do you really think we've made a mistake and took another person in?" Ace, turned to Grim with an annoyed look. " OI, you can be never sure! Plus I know that it is indeed her! I've seen her through the screen!" Grim once again said.

Grim and Ace would've continued bickering hadn't Deuce and Riddle stopped them. You actually weren't sure how you should react.

"You're probably really confused about the whole ordeal, aren't I right dear?" You heard Azul say. "I meeeaaaaaaaaan... yeeees???". "Then, let me explain everything to you"
But before that, the unknown student has coughed. Wh..

We still don't really know how, but one day, on one particular night we noticed how random sparkles were appearing around Yuu. The magicless student. Plus, most of the times strange aura was following them.
Not always though. We didn't really think about it. But later on, we felt that something just wasn't right.. Did all the students really looked like that? All similar, with no eyes? Was it always here? We didn't really know. We also couldn't say what we wanted to say, everytime an interesting...nice and quite addicting aura was surrounding the prefect. Even Grim started talking about "the screen that separates him from his another henchman". His parental figure. Or are you? They're not quite sure. Some tried ignored it, but Idia and his little brother started to make some theories. After some time, they figured everything out. We were inside a game. We were made to pleasure people.

Yes, we had an existenal crisis.

At first we hated the idea, of someone playing around with us. We understood that you were behind Yuu. But... one day, we heard your voice. You were speaking to us. You were really funny and entertaining. You even praised us. Eventually we accepted our fate. But with you we..

   Felt so human

You actually treated us like people..
You greeted us.
You were getting our cards.
You were making us stronger.
And it was You, who was always there for us.

   How could we not love you?

Ofcourse, since you are a person, and we were just some characters, we couldn't show you our love directly. What if you got spooked and deleted us? So, we made a plan.

First, to make this an actual world. So nobody would be able to destroy this place. We didn't want to belong to a device.
Second - to take YOU here. It was the most complicated part. But eventually, we figured it out.
And we finally bring you here! Oh, we aren't planing on letting you go...ever
Why should we? Why would we?
Let us show you the love you deserve.

"....o_O". All the boys stared at you, looking as good as ever. They all had a proud face with a sinister smile on their faces. EVEN THE INNOCENT ONES (Except Ortho). "Oh okay"

..........

They definitely didn't expect such reaction from you. But who are they to complain?
After all, now they can have you all to themselves. The things they could do! Eat, dance, sing, play games, play video games! A lot of things!
"Wait! Azul, you mentioned Yuu, right? ...is that this student over here, that looks so gloomy?" Was what you said before that person just.. walked away. "Ah yes. This is Yuu. They don't really like you.." he said with a dangerous aura surrounding him. But still smiled nonetheless. What should you do now? Will someone miss you? Will someone try to find you? Probably.

- you can suggest here what you want to do and with who-

--------------------------------------
Sorry for being gone for so long! I just had school. High-school is tough, and soon I'll be going in university (3.5 years to be exact)
I have to make sure that I'll get only As and Bs
That's the thing, sorry
Also, I haaaaveeee an ending for this, but I'm not sure where I am going with this story. But I'll try to make it good.

No proofread