seven.

Walking down the dark street I signed pulling up my hood to cover my head from the cold.

It was late at night.

I decided to take a stroll, an uneaten lollipop in my hands, still wrapped in the wrapper.

Thought of eating it when I reach home.

But my foot came to a halt when I saw a petite figure at a distance, hugging their knees sobbing silently.

Corner of the footpath, so silent and dark.

Swallowing a bit I gathered my courage before approaching that mysterious figure.

I called out softly making the person snap it's head up to me.

I froze when my eyes met yours, teary and red.

Cheeks covered with fresh tears and nose red.

It made my guts twist seeing your tears.

You too seem to be surprised seeing me, looking away, avoiding my gaze.

I don't know why were you here, crying ugly but it pained me to the core.

I slowly crouched down to your level while you tried to wipe your tears away.

Nothing was functioning inside my brain and so I hugged you softly, keeping you in my arms.

You didn't objected either, crying on my shoulder, sobbing silently.

Clutching on my hoodies sides desperately, hugging me back.

I was glad I comforted you.

Glad I gave you my shoulder to cry on.

You, the one I've been falling for.

I even gave you my candy I had which to my surprise you took it smiling like before.

And kissed my cheeks in return muttering soft thank yous.

It was so pleasing and pure that you made me fall for you more then I can imagine.

That time I never got a thought of who you were.

A Playgirl.