Day One, Class One, Year One

It was the first day of UA, Bakugo, who was, of course, accepted into the top class, was just walking down the hallway, minding his own business, and nearly everyone turns to look at him as he walks past, well, not him, but the one he currently carries like a toddler. He glares at anyone who makes enough noise to threaten the boy's sleep, but other than that remains unbothered.

When he eventually makes it to 1-A, he finds his seat and rests himself in a way that he can set the boy comfortably on himself. Another student, one with blue hair and glasses, walks closer, and, despite the dealy glare that was thrown at him, begins a lecture on how inappropriate his behavior was. Bakugo, in a calm kind of anger, tells him, "If you don't shut your damn mouth right now and you wake him up, I'll will blow you to the moon and back. Got it four eyes?" It was barely above a whisper, but the message was loud and clear. These two were not to be interrupted or messed with.

At that point, two more people enter the classroom. One of them he recognizes very well. "Damn deku." He mutters under his breath. Shivers run up the aforementioned teen's spine, and he freezes, squeaking. The high pitched noise caused a small groan from the sleeping boy, which silenced the rest of the class as they pause to watch him wake. He cracks his eyes just enough to see the light before whining and burrying his face into Bakugo's neck.

Bakugo proceeds to pet his head in an attempt to coax him awake. "Wake up pet, class starts soon. Remember how excited you were earlier to be a hero?" He mutters, inaudible to all but the boy on his lap, who's ears perked at the mention of becoming a hero. Slowly, the boy's head rises from it's hiding place and he blinks the sleep from his eyes, rubbing them cutely.

The angry faced boy relaxes his gaze as they meet eyes, leaning closely and kissing his forehead. "Good morning, kitten." He mumbles.

"Mornin' Baku." The small boy whispers out breathlessly, before yawning adorably and continuing to blink. Finally realizing where they were, and that people were looking at them, his face flushes a bit and he squeaks, pulling up his hood quickly and going back to hiding his face. At that moment, a caterpillar enters the room and transforms into a person, namely their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, AKA; Eeraserhead. Who, might I say, was not impressed with those who stood before him.

After a lazy introduction, he tosses gym uniforms at all of them and tells them where to meet him once dressed then simply walks away. Hurrying to the locker rooms, the small boy is nearly dragged into the girls locker room by mistake, before being picked up once again by the taller boy, who resolutely walks into the boys locker room, looking like a man on a mission. A few confused looks get shot their way by those who thought the smaller was a girl, but most just minded their own damn business.

Except one.

There's always the one.

This one happened to be a grapehead, who, after making a comment about the small boys' ass, was promptly drop-kicked down the hallway, where he then rolled down the stairs due to the well aimed kick. An impressed look crossed some faces, a frightened look crossed others, and some were a mix between the two. Behind the pair, a green haired boy quietly sighs and shakes his lowered head, already used to the antics of the two.

After the first two fiascos, the class quickly learned to leave well enough alone and ended up on the training field, where their teacher proceeded to call Bakugo forward for a demonstration. Bakugo, setting the smaller boy down hesitantly, continues on to impress the class immensely with his score. Then, silently, he steps back to his boy and picks him back up, listening to the teacher's instructions closely, because that's the kind of student he is.

By the end of the explanation, the small boy had climbed down on his own and skittered up to the teacher. He stood there a moment, staring up at the man expectantly. Suddenly, recognition crosses his face. He gasps, and his eyes go wide, with what looks like stars, then, surprisingly, the boy leaps forward and hugs the man tightly. Moving his head so that he can continue looking up at the man, he simply says, "I wanna be like you when I get older." He then smiles brightly once more, and skips back to the angry boy, who is constantly fuming, but never does anything to scare the smaller.

Once the smaller is in range, Bakugo latches onto his hips and pulls the boy into him, crossing his arms around the boys waist while the boy faces outward towards the teacher. Bakugo rests his face into the boy's shoulder in a way that his nose in burried in his neck, but he can still discreetly kiss the boys nape lightly, which he does.

The teacher, blatantly ignoring the display, starts the test with the promise that the one in last place at the end of this will be expelled. Throughout the tests, Quinn surprises all but two of his classmates with consistently high scores, completely blowing them away on any and all speed or flexibility tests, surprising them with the long-jump, when he spreads his arms and legs and glides way over the end-point with his patagium. Bakugo, not so discreetly, watches from behind, ensuring that no one else was looking whilst enjoying the view.

After Quinn stood from his after workout stretches, the taller boy walked over and pulled him back by the hips again, swaying the two back and forth as he compliments the boy on how well he did today, and how he should get a reward for his hard work.

The rest of the class - with one exception - goes red in the face, clearly misunderstanding the actual meaning behind the words, then feeling dumb when the boy seperates and starts jumping around while asking about snacks he likes, but isn't allowed to eat often because they are bad for him. The one just shakes his head lowly again, muttering to himself about the oblivious pair. His hypocrisy amusing even himself.

The students all makes their way towards the teacher who stands by a board showing their scores. Placing Izuku last, and Quinn at fifth. The teacher shocks the class by claiming his earlier statement to be a lie, the class concluding that it must have been a motivational tactic. That is, until Quinn speaks up and says, "No it wasn't, I could hear his heartbeat, the lie was him saying it was a lie. He wasn't motivating us, he changed his mind and decided we were worth teaching. Or that we weren't completely hopeless, at least." The entire class, including the teacher, stared at him for a moment. Then turned to the teacher. Then back to him. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He tilts his head inquisitively.

"He really just now outed our teacher as a softy. Mad respect." Chimed a blond boy with a lightning bolt going through his hair. High-fiving the small boy as he passes.

"Can it Pikachu!" Shouted Bakugo, who was upset about Quinn being too far away for him told hold. Quinn, feeling the same, runs back over to Bakugo and jumps on him, legs straddling his waist and arms around his neck. Bakugo, who was prepared, barely moved back in reaction, only enough to accommodate the white and grey haired boy. The class, impressed with the lack of physical reaction, got the idea that this was a common occurrence between the two.

Once the class, not to mention the teacher - who had received a report on the supposed personalities of all of his student, which, oddly enough, didn't include anything on how the two acted around the other - had gotten over their surprise, they all went back inside to change and return to class.