First and Foremost; Him

Second day of school and Bakugo was once again stared at as he made his way through the school with a boy hanging off of him. This time, Quinn was awake, and he didn't like the stares. His hood covered his head, his face burried in Bakugo's shoulder as he shook and shivered, completely terrified of the attention. Bakugo growled at the onlookers, stomping his way through the halls and making sure no one stared too much at Quinn.

When they made it to class, the two relaxed into their seat, whispering back and forth with smiles on their faces. A few people stared, but only for a moment, as all it took was a sharp look from Bakugo for them all to look away. Though, most could mind their own business in the first place. When he felt comfortable enough, Quinn slowly removed his hood and looked around. He managed to meet eyes with one of the students he talked to the day before, giving a smile and a wave before turning back to Bakugou.

As Aizawa "walks" into class, the pair go silent and await instruction. Unfortunately, Quinn is almost immediately distracted by the blond with a lightning bolt in his hair trying to get his attention and giggles when the boy sends little sparks at him, gaining a look from the spiky-haired boy. Bakugo looks between the two, giving the other blond a scary look, then kissing Quinn on the head and going back to listening to their teacher, taking extra care to listen to what he's saying so he can explain it to Quinn later.

It wasn't until a booming voice announces it's presence that Quinn remembered where he was. The volume causing him to panic, as he speaks, clings to Bakugo and begins to shiver, having trouble breathing as he attempts to calm himself. Bakugo glares at the man - be it his idol or not - for scaring Quinn, then continues to whisper calming things to the boy, as he rubs his back and gives him little kisses on the head. When he finally coaxes the boy back into a sense of calm, he moves his glare back onto the hero, who has enough sense to look ashamed. Aizawa sighs, then explains what they had planned for the day, telling them all to suit up and meet him outside.

It was then the class noticed the cases in the front of the room, all of them so excited to try on the costumes. Quinn's eyes sparkled as he looked at the case designated for him. He looks up at Bakugo, who smiles down at him. It takes the class only a moment to realize the boy dissappeared with the sudden gust of wind that blew past them, him along with his case. Bakugo stands, shaking his head and sighing, then grabs his case and leaves after the boy.

Finally knocked from their stupor, the rest of the class follows suit. Heading out to change, then meet up with their teachers. As Bakugo enters the room, he is glomped by a figure in white, with grey patches. The boy is wearing a grey body suit with a white front that cuts off at the middle of his thighs with a white belt of fur around his hip, the suit based after a Japanese dwarf flying squirrel, the animal he shares traits with. The suit has a space for his tail, and it has a hood with ear holes on top. There is fur lining the hood to match the fur belt. The gloves have the same properties as his hands, but allow for protection while climbing, making it easier on his fingers. The sides of his costume could even expand to accommodate his pategium when he glides. The costume comes with climbing shoes - but the small boy chose to forgo them for the time being, feeling his feet had better grip without them - and a mask, not wanting to be recognized too easily in public, but he figured it'd be fine without it here.

Quinn lets go of Bakugo to show off his suit, taking no notice of the look in the blond's eyes as he does so. Though the adults in the room spot it, the two being the first students in and therefore maintaining their full attentions. The teachers share a look, both agreeing to pay closer attention to this as it develops. When Quinn stops showing his off to take a look at the other boy's, his eyes widen and glaze over for a moment, taking in every detail he can find.

As he comes back to himself, he smiles mischievously and takes a small step back while Bakugo prepares himself for what is about to transpire. As Quinn jumps, Bakugo blocks him, the two finding pace in a fast, nearly dance-like spar, as the teachers look on in astonishment. Students begin entering the room, confused at what they witness as they do, believing the two to be fighting in earnest. It's only when Bakugo gets pinned down with Quinn kneeling on his hands with his arm across his throat do they stop fighting and bring everyone out of their stupor.

"I win! I win! I win! Hahaha! I beat you, Baku!" Quinn dances around, arms in the air as he celebrates his victory, Bakugo remains on the ground, smiling up at the boy and waiting for him to remember where he was. As he does, panic flashes across his face, looking around at the people surrounding him and squeaking. He jumps into Bakugo's waiting arms and hides his face in his neck.

Deciding enough is enough, Aizawa calls the class's attention and with All Might's assistance, gives the run down of the assignment. As teams are decided, it can be heard in the back as Kaminari asks Deku, "They are your childhood friends, right?"

"Yeah," said Deku, "why?"

"Have they always been like that?" Kaminari asks, genuinely curious.

"Basically, yeah. But they did get more clingy after that incident, Quinn blames himself because he was with Auntie Mitsuki and not Kachan, so he sticks even closer to Kachan. And Kachan knows how Quinn feels, so he keeps Quinn with him at all times. It's actually kinda sweet." Deku says, loud enough for those interested to hear, and it ended up that only the two in question didn't hear. The rest looked on in understanding, now knowing why it was like this. "Don't get me wrong," Deku starts again, "they were always that affectionate, but now you won't see them apart, and if you do, you better pray they know where the other is, because hell hath no fury like one believing the other in possible danger." He shivers, startled at the mere thought.

Bakugo sets Quinn down, kissing his forehead as his toes touch the ground. Quinn leans into Bakugo, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his face into Bakugo's chest. Bakugo, in turn, put his arms around Quinn, pulling him closer and resting his face in his hair, discreetly kissing the top of his head every once in a while.

They let go once teams were deciding, both watching in rapt attention as the other fought their battles, Bakugo holding back from going all out on Deku because he didn't want to frighten Quinn, but nearly killed Mineta when he started making comments about Quinn being like a girl.