SਸLਲੱUਗG SਕTਹਾOਣੀRਸY

Once upon a time, a slug was rolling through the street saying what's up to everyone and randomly slapping people and getting slime all over them cause he was just that cool. And he had arms cause like whatever this is a super cool world where slugs have arms and the slugs can talk cause slugs are supreme and they rule the world because everyone bows to the majesty of the slug. This is the world of the slug. This is a cool world. It also has many bananas around because slugs love using bananas for many purposes. In the world of slug, you must be sluggish and goopy, or else you are trodden upon by the gloriousness of the slug and you are inferior because slugs are better than you and they always will be. This particular slug had a special name Jabba. He was from planet Slululudge in the small town of Grenopoliss. His family had long ruled over the planet of Sluudge. They lived in a massive monolith of bananas. All of the Sluudge people are required to donate a portion of their slime from the past year to the rulers of Sluudge. Eventually, the rulers grew so big that every 5 their monolith of bananas had to be expanded 20x. When they got so big there was no way to expand further. At this point, the slug rulers were put into a giant squeezing cannon from NASA and their bodies and slime were used as fuel for the space shuttle. The offspring of Jabba was still living though as they needed to grow and produce more Jabbas for squeezing and making fuel for the shuttle. Every 21 years the Jabba clan of rulers had to fight the almighty strong juicy sandworm. After struggling greatly every 21 years they would drag the worm to the giant juicer from NASA. All of the juice from the juicy, strong sandworm created the best fuel in the universe. These NASA space shuttles were used to transport portions of Slululudge's growing population off-planet and shoot them out into space. Thus slowing down the climb in population. However, fuel was expensive so the leaders of Slululudge used the slime from the former rulers to fuel the NASA shuttles. The way that people were chosen to be shot out into space was by entering into the magic spinning wheel. When you are born you are automatically entered into the wheel and every year your chance to get chosen goes up by 0.5 percent. This means that the luckiest person alive was 200 years old and when he turned two hundred his chances of being on the shuttle were 100%. He died and was never seen again after this date. One time the rulers grew so big that they could not fit in the juicer and they had to order 20 XL size juicers. They were able to fit all of the rulers at the time (There were 21 of them). They then infused the biggest slug and his wife with 15 Giga-k259-WKX-MM cannons. They were then grown by the sun and fell on Slululudge and killed everyone.

-Thanks for reading this short funny story I wrote.