Chapter 1

"THROW HER DAMN STUFF OUT!!" Asuka screams at the dojo staff who throw a suitcase outside the house. Said suitcase breaks and the clothes begin to spill. "You cannot do this to me Asuka!!" Lili yells. "Hate to break it to ya Hime-sama but this house is not yours first and foremost and secondly, you are invading our privacy!!"

"B-But I helped you guys settle your debts!!" Lili countered. "True but it matters not. You are no longer wanted or needed here. You are useless and worthless and not worth anything. Not even your precious daddy can save you this time." With that, Asuka slams the door shut in Lili's face.

"COME ON KAZAMA!! OPEN UP THIS DOOR THIS INSTANCE!! I DEMAND IT!!" Lili shouts as she keeps on banging on the door. At that moment, her phone rings. She pulls out the phone and sees the caller ID which happened to be her dad. Dreading the worst, she answers the call.

"Bonjour papa."

"Emilie!! How many times do I have to tell you not to get involved in fights?! You are a big disgrace to our family!!"

"But papa, I am tr-"

"No buts young lady!! Henceforth, I hereby strip you of all your privileges. You are no longer going to inherit the family fortune. You will just go and rot on the streets. I no longer care about the liability that has caused me and this family so much pain. Oh and if you are wondering where Sebastian is, I told him to return to Monaco with immediate effect and that under no circumstances must he follow you anywhere anymore. You are now on your own."

Before Lili could speak any further, the old man hung up. The girl sank to the ground and began to break down in tears. Could this day get any more worse? Now where do I go?

Sighing, she begins to pick up her clothes and place them in the now broken suitcase and picks it up and begins to vacate the Kazama premises. All she wanted was a friend since she never truly grew up with other kids her age. The ones she grew up with years ago have since moved on with their lives and no longer care about her. Now she is all alone.

I guess she was right. I am just an obnoxious rich girl no sense of space. She hangs her head as she begins her sad journey across Osaka. Her tummy begins to grumble but she decides not to get any food as she does not deserve anything. Besides, she deserves nothing at all.

She keeps on walking until she reaches the entrance of a high school. Shrugging, she decides to sit down there by the wall and rests her back and sleeps off.

The very next day, Kyo Kusanagi and his friends pass by the school and stop as soon as they sees Lili. "Why is this poor girl in that terrible state? How could she sleep here?" Athena Asamiya asks. Usually, he would ignore stuff like this but something told him to approach the girl. Kyo walks over to the girl and bends down and gently taps her on the knee.

Lili groans and wakes up. Upon seeing them, she begins to panic. "S-Sorry!! I did not mean-"

"It's okay. I can understand. Say did you run away from home?"

Lili shakes her head. She then raises up. "Actually, someone I saw as my friend kicked me out of her house yesterday plus dad cut me out of the inheritance. So I have no money or place to go. Cannot go back to my home country. I have no friends or any." She begins to break down in tears.

Athena places a hand on her shoulder and comforts her. Kyo begins to feel bad for her. No one deserves to go through what she went through. "How about you hang out with us?" he suggests. "B-But where do I stay?" she asked. "You can stay at my house." says Kyo.

"I-Is that a good idea?" Lili then looks down at the ground. "I do not want to overstep my boundaries or be a burden to anyone."

"Nonsense!! You are not a burden!!" says Kyo. Those words made Lili lit up and smile. "She needs to change her clothes." says Kensou. "I can help with that!!" says Athena. "Thank you. Oh and by the way, my name is Lili."

"I am Kyo."

"I am Kensou."

"I am Athena."

"And I am Yuki."

Lili smiles brightly, looking forward to this new chapter of her life.