Chapter 3

"YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS TIME OLD MAN!!"

"YOU INSUFFERABLE BRAT!!"

Lil groans as the two main Kusanagi males wake her up. "What is going on?" She yawns and stretches and gets out of bed. "What time was it?" she mumbles. She then checks the time on the wall clock which said 6am. Sighing, she goes off to see what all the racket was about.

She follows the noise and then finds herself in a mini dojo where Kyo and his dad seemed to be in the middle of a sparring session. "Sorry old man but nope!!" Kyo says with a cocky smirk in place as he proceeds to knock his dad down down with his R.E.D kick.

Saisyu groans as he lands on the ground with a hard THUD. "Looks like someone's out of shape." Kyo teases. "Respect your elders kiddo!!" Saisyu fires back.

"Is this how you guys bond? By uhm....how do I say it......punching each other?" Lili asks, arms folded. The two turn around upon hearing her voice. "Ah I see that Hime-sama is awake." says Saisyu. "Morning Lili." says Kyo.

Lili nods. "Morning gentlemen. Say, maybe you can teach me a few moves. Without the fire of course." The two men stare at each other. "Are you sure Lili? I mean, you still have not yet recovered from that traumatic incident." says Kyo.

Lili puffs her chest. "If I can survive near death experiences at the hands of assassins and demons, I can survive anything!!" she says. Saisyu grins. "As expected of the Princess of Monaco. Kyo and I will take turns in training you."

"That reminds me, what sort of fighting style do you use?" Kyo asked. Lili grins and begins to do a couple backflips across the room, leaving both men in awe. "Ah! So we have a gymnast here huh?! That comes in handy." says Saisyu. "I trained in gymnastics ever since I was 3 years old. Dad pushed me into that in the hopes of creating another Olympic medalist like my mum." She gets sad. "Mum disappeared immediately after I was born."

Saisyu pities her. "Do you have other siblings?" She nods. "They are all scattered in different parts of Europe. I doubt they are aware of what happened to me yet. But if I know Sebastian, he might have told one or two of them already. But it's ok..." She has a cute smile on her face. "I became a fighter to help dad initially but since the old man did not appreciate the gesture, I am a fighter because I find it fun. And because, I get to meet cool people."

Kyo grins and pats her shoulder. "We are both alike in that department. Be warned though, I can be pretty competitive." She smirks. "How about we put that to the test Mr Kusanagi?" she says as she gets into her fight stance.

Kyo chuckles. "Hoh? So you wanna have a go at me huh?" He gets into his fight stance. "Bring it on Princess!!" With that, she lunges at him, throwing a couple of strikes at the boy who successfully blocks and dodges them.

She then tries to kick him in the chest but he uses his two hands to block it. "Tch..." She lifts herself up in the hair and uses her Spinning kick technique which kind of takes Kyo offguard.

Shizuka comes over to watch. "I can see her inner ballerina come out." says Saisyu. Kyo nods and smirks. "Nice."

"I am not done yet." She proceeds to attack him with a variety of kicks. It was then that it dawns on Kyo. That is her strength. Her kicks. Just like Chun-Li.

He grabs one of her legs and throws her aside only for Lili to leap into the air and land gracefully on her two feet. "No wonder everyone calls you Princess." says Kyo. "I may be a Princess but I can keep up with the rest of you." Kyo lifts his hand and flames engulf his hand. "Let's see you dodge this." He throws the flames towards her.

Lili simply cartwheels and dodges it. "Nice reflexes." says Saisyu. "And they said that she is self trained." says Shizuka. "Hmmm...but she needs some more polishing. Might as well let Kyo handle her."

Kyo runs at her and begins to throw his Rekka punches at her. At that point, Lili could not keep up due to how much stronger and experienced the boy was. He then knocks her down with a sweeping kick.

"Oh man!!" she groans. Kyo chuckles and holds his hand out to her. "You did pretty well. I am surprised that you were able to keep up with me." She takes his hand and gets up. "Considering my competition at the King Of Iron Fist Tournament, I guess that was the perfect training ground for me."

"You do need some more polishing though. No worries, I can handle that for you." he says. "Lili-chan here for you." says Shizuka who presents her with a white and blue sailor fuku school uniform.

"Wow..." She turns to Kyo who smiles at her. "You are going to school with me today." Lili squeals happily and hugs Kyo who chuckles. "I am so happy but...I am nervous. I mean it is my first day." she says.

"Nah. You will be fine." he says. "Go get ready." says Shizuka. Lili nods, takes the uniform and runs off to her room. After taking a shower, she puts on the uniform and checks herself in the mirror. The uniform fits her perfectly surprisingly enough. She even styled her hair into twin pigtails.

She comes back out to meet Kyo at the entrance of the Kusanagi house. Yuki, Athena and Kensou were also outside. "Ah Lili-chan you look so cute!!" says Athena.

"You think so?!"

"This uniform suits you." says Yuki with an encouraging smile. Kensou gives her the thumbs up. "Alright gang. Let's go." says Kyo. With that, they all leave for school.

Minutes later, they arrive. "Whoa!! This place is huge!!" says Lili as she looks around. Some of the other students whisper as soon as they see her. "Wait...that is Lili de Rochefort."

"Where does Kusanagi keep finding folks like that?"

"Wow she is pretty!!"

"Didn't Asuka Kazama kick her onto the streets?"

Unknown to the gang, there was a mysterious boy dressed in a white suitwatching them walk in. "At least, I have found you my precious Emilie." he says with a smirk on his face.