in xc field

i click my horse/ jazz up into a gallop running past the jumps just to feel the wind in my face it  just makes me love my self makes me happy i slow my horse to a trot amy comes up beside me and nods towards the jump i canter towards the brush jump, i count my strides and suddenly im flying over the jump, once i have landed i stop my horse taking a good look at amy and her horse in her deep red color set with buck  

her and buck start cantering towards the jump she fly's over it landing with wind blowing thru her hair  her brown strands of hair flowing in the hair  she canters past me and heads to the next jump its too tall fore me and  my short pony  being  5ft nothing is so annoying  my boyfriend is 6 ft tall he has   to bend down to kiss  me but that's beside the point "hey amy. its getting late lets go home  " we walk / trot back to the barn and un tack i slide the saddle and saddle pad off my horses back while he is in the halter i take the saddle and put the saddle on an nearby stand i unclip the cross ties and lead jazz into the stables  " sam i know  you dont want to hear this but i think its time to retire jazz he is getting old he is what 20 , 21 " amy tells me " ok i will tell mom that we should start looking for a new horse "i say " i should also tell the barn manager to prepare a stall. i have bin looking at this one she is like 20 hands tall and a  Thoroughbred " i say     " 20 hands" amy says laughing historically " your going to look like a midget . we should go look at  her. but for tonight i was hoping i could crash at your house" she askes looking tiered  "yah are gest room is open i hope queen  bed is big enough fore you if not you can sleep in the second gest room with a king ?" i ask " um... yah i was cool with seeping on the couch" she says "i have pj's you can use its a crop top and a pair of shorts and then the cook will make us cake for breakfast   because tomorrow is my birth day  " i say " oh yah"  she says i hate my birthday on my 10 birth day my dad left its bin five years and i haven't herd from him in 4 years...