First Amazing Post and Info

Heyyyy my friends. Glad you decided to take a peek at this probably chaotic book of art.

It's gonna include a lot of dimension-hopper Hannah and her pal, Miles. (Post Note: lol, this is a lie, I am now Mallory obsessed rn)

Here is my first post: *jazz hands*

Friendly Conversation

Apps Used: IbisPaintX, PicsartExtra Materials Used: My Finger

Extra Materials Used: My Finger

"Hey that looks like Ta-"

'Cause it is, dUh.

As said prior, Hannah is a dimension hopper and travels through different universes and worlds. Though, this isn't actually her power. She doesn't just dimension hop on command, as she ended up getting sucked up by a portal on her home world and is trying to hop her way back home. This isn't very convenient since the portals that she has to find (or even make) can send her to different universes.

Hannah ended up plopping into Miles' world on her expedition and they crossed paths in a not so friendly way. In other words, he tried to unalive her but her plot armor said no.

Oh, did I mention she is pretty much immortal and can't die whatsoever? Yep, quite funny don't ya think?

Anyway, they ended up amending and he decided to join her on her escapades since he didn't have anyone to miss him on his homeworld.

Random Facts:
- Hannah's full name is Hannaleine Maize Cessair and she is 14 years old.
- Easist way to pronounce it is Hannah-lane May-z Say-zar
- Hannah calls her immortal ability "plot armor" cause she feels like a Mary Sue with it.
- She ages slowly, as it takes about three Earth years for her to actually age one year. This is a side effect of her ability.
- She can summon weapons but is too dumb to know properly how to.
- Hannah calls Miles "Milly" as a playful gag to annoy him.
- Miles is from a "bad-end" AU.
- Miles, when Hannah meets him, is 13 years old.
- He isn't very talkative with new people, but can hold a normal conversation if comfortable enough.
- He seems to have lost some touch with his social abilities.
- Miles is still tech-savvy and intelligent.
- He seems to have gotten Sonic's attitude too.
- He won't hesitate to kick Hannah in the shin for doing something stupid.
- He hates Hannah's shenanigans but goes along with them anyway.
- Miles is almost the same size as Hannah.