Dynamic Mallory Doodles

Dynamic Action Poses

I just randomly doodled Mallory while I was trying to practice dynamic action poses (yes it was on my algebra notes, sue me, you got a lesson in math now)

I just randomly doodled Mallory while I was trying to practice dynamic action poses (yes it was on my algebra notes, sue me, you got a lesson in math now). If she was some type of warrior or something *cough cough COUGH* her weapon would be a scythe, axe, and spear combination. It is double-bladed, too, so if her opponent manages to side-step a swing from her scythe axe, she could attempt to jab them with the sharp end to deal some damage.

You would have to be really strong to hold her weapon, lol.

Her demon corruption can actually help increase her strength, if she can get a better hold of it. (Also, cause like, you have to be strong enough to deal with your body ripping apart your insides all the time, soooo-)

Fun fact about Mallory: She is a fairly selfless person with great leadership skills when offered the chance. It all depends on whether leadership is needed, so she will step up to help bring order. Her fears and anxieties are the only things holding her back from actively taking a leader-like role in any situation.

Oh and take this one that I doodled today in my American Government class

Confident Competitor

:smug:

might digitify this but idk for sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯