└➤ 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
Gender neutral reader
Summary: the reader drowning Albedo in affection and praise
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" they cooed at their lover, not a single being in Teyvat would dare to call the chief Alchemist pretty, however it wasn't much of the same for dear Y/n.

To Y/n's knowledge, Albedo was someone who adored getting praised, and so it became their daily routine to occasionally praise their lover.

A smile would always appear on their face seeing as the chief alchemist would sigh contently, having a small blush on his face.

Today was no different, Albedo had let Y/n do his hair for the day, as he didn't think of his appearance much to worry about his hair, and receiving a praise from his lover formed butterflies in his stomach.

"Thank you, Y/n.." the alchemist trailed off, gazing at his lover with lovesick eyes. He was endeared by them, everything about his lover was just so perfect.

They chuckled, lightly kissing the alchemist on his cheek, a sign of affection and gratitude.

The alchemist hummed at the form of affection, he had always wondered what was so special about him that caught their eye.

The moment they returned his feelings was the day he felt like heaven has gave him everything and more. Y/n had quit their various adventures to spend their days with the alchemist, he cherished that day more than his life.

He felt at ease with them, he felt loved, he felt ecstatic.

Light knocking filled out the calm and silent atmosphere, Albedo was quick to lean out of Y/n's touch and called the visitor to come inside his workspace.

"Mr. Albedo— I'm sorry, was- was I interrupting something?" Sucrose, bless her heart.

"Not at all Sucrose, did you need something?" They answered before Albedo can bring himself to answer.

"Not specifically, I was on my way to gather my belongings— I did not wish to disturb you two" She stammered, Albedo looked at the table, truthfully enough, Sucrose belongings were there.

"I see, go ahead then" Albedo brushed off the non-visible dust from his clothes, slightly coughing while doing so.
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Y/n, my love.. I beg of you please don't spoil me" Albedo muttered, the other just hummed, however not stopping with peppering small pecks on the Alchemist, his face specifically.

"I don't see why I should, dear" they answered with a voice only above a whisper. Hearing the alchemist scoff at them. "You're purely impossible"

"I will take that as a compliment" they say, stopping the small pecks, ending it with another short kiss on the lips.

They pulled away seconds later, they smiled with satisfaction. The Alchemist had a red hue spreading across his face like wildfire. "Damn it, Y/n" he whined slightly. Covering his face with both his hands.

The other only laughed, slightly pinching their lovers cheek. "My, my, just look at how adorable you are right now"

Giving up on any act he was keeping, he finally smiled for the first time tonight.

Whilst he was in ecstasy, drowning in the attention and praise he was given, it was more than enough to make his knees go weak.

He loves them, and he knew they loved him back. It felt like a love story, specifically written for them.

It was 'happily ever after' and he wouldn't want it any other way.