└➤ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
Gender neutral reader
Summary: ? Plotless.
Though I did use a relationship dynamic that I find cute, "Adult personality x Child personality"

OOC Albedo, for the mere sake of this chapter.
Reader is traveller.

Short scenario for this one.. Perhaps.
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Traveller, look" the traveller let out a hum, feeling a tug on their hand.

It was of course, their favourite adorable alchemist. Smiling at the attention that was given. "I found this when we were on our way back from Dragonspine" he explained, holding up a small flower, that didn't seem to belong to Teyvat as far as the traveller was aware.

A glint of amusement was seen in the traveller's eyes. "That's a very lovely flower, 'Bedo" the traveller could hear the shorter male's giggles at the nickname.

"Thank you" the alchemist grinned. the traveller smiled slightly. Cupping the male's cheeks with their thumb and pointer finger, a non verbal way of asking for permission.

"You want.. kiss?" His words were muffled by the fingers pinching his face, the traveller nodded. Albedo smiled brightly, beating them to their own game, connecting their lips together.

After what felt like minutes, you part your lips. Albedo still having a smile on his lips, though obviously flustered.

The eye contact didn't last for long, Albedo gave in and shoved his face in the travellers shoulder.

"My alchemist, so handsome" the traveller cooed. Which seemed to excite the said alchemist. "Love you so much.." Albedo said, muffled against their shoulder. "I love you too, Al"

The alchemist warmly smiles at his partner. Clinging his arms around their shoulder, a warning both of them learned of what is about to happen.

The traveller sighed softly, preparing themselves. Albedo jumped, clinging his legs around the traveller's waist. Equally as fast, the traveller slides their hands around Albedo's thighs.

"Ah, there we go" the traveller chuckled at the Alchemist's satisfied smile, softly kissing the travellers neck.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
I don't know about you, but I find this sweet