└➤ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

;; I wanted to try writing modern AU <3
As always, Gender neutral reader.. (No smut ehe)
  ;; Y/n ;; They/them pronouns. (Soft top Y/n!!)
  ;; Albedo ;; He/him pronouns. (Touch starved)

-> Summary?
• Albedo wants Y/n to hold him and Y/n wants to hold Albedo (Fluff)
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

00:30 AM strikes the clock, and yet (name) seemed to have trouble falling asleep, and for once coffee was not the source of the problem, it was a longing feeling to hold someone in their arms. Even if it's only for a while, a few seconds would do.

(name) rolled over the bed, usually they wouldn't be awake at this hour without a proper cause.

They sure felt bothered.

It had felt like some type of force gave them a reason to stay awake, before (name) could close their eyes, a soft ding from their phone awoken them from their thoughts.

'You're unbelievable Kreideprinz, tugging on my heartstrings like this' (name) chuckled silently. Albedo really had certain ways to make them turn into putty under his mere existence.

     ;; third person's point of view ':D'

'just what have I done to deserve someone like them?' Albedo smiled at their phone, screenshooting the conversation for memories.

He'd think by now the love of his life would be sound asleep, but nothing could cover his happiness knowing that their lover was more than happy to hold him in their arms.

Minutes felt like seconds, before he heard a doorbell on his apartment door. "Did they arrive this quick?" Kreideprinz mumbled. Stumbling his way over to the door, opening it.

His eyes beamed with joy at the sight of their partner. "(name), you got here fast.." he absentmindedly said.

"Mhm, I have some strawberry cake. Do you want some?" now, by now we'd all know sugar is not how you fall asleep faster. But Albedo has realised how his mouth drooled a bit at the mention, and his beloved bringing it personally to him? He'd be a fool to not accept.

Albedo nodded quickly, pulling his partner with him inside the dim apartment. (name) just let it happen, Archons give them strength to live long enough with the Kreideprinz.

(name) calmly sat on Albedo's bed, their legs crossed on the bed, Albedo however had other plans. He positioned (name)'s legs flat on the bed and sat on their lap, arms around their torso and legs locking their waist.

"My, my, someone has greatly missed me hmm?" (name) couldn't help but tease their boyfriend, Albedo only replied by tilting his head so that it would be positioned on (name)'s shoulder, closing his eyes.

The other smiled at their boyfriend, having a brilliant idea all of the sudden.

They picked up the cake and carefully guided a spoonful near the Kreideprinz's mouth.

Albedo, feeling the cold touch of the spoon near his lips, opened his mouth absentmindedly.

(name) smiled, carefully inserting the spoon inside their beloved's mouth. The Kreideprinz chewed slowly, his mouth forming a warm smile.

"You should hold me and baby me more often, I can definitely get used to this.." Albedo opened his eyes, holding a shine that seemed to be glowing in the dim room.

(name) stared in awe, kissing their beloved's forehead, corner of his eyes, nose, then the corner of his lips. "I'll baby you as much as you want, 'Bedo.. All you have to do is ask, lovely"

Seemingly satisfied with the answer, Albedo closed his eyes again. Slightly opening his mouth: a silent invitation for (name) to continue feeding him.

And so, (name) did. They spoon fed their boyfriend, talking about the smallest things that don't seem like they matter, and Albedo listening closely to whatever (name) had to say.

01:27 AM, and drowsiness had already clouded Albedo's mind. The cake was already long gone, and both his and his beloved's minds were at ease. (name) was about to get up, carefully setting Albedo down to the bed to put away the dirty plate in the sink to wash the next day.

Not even 5 seconds after they left the bed, a whine was heard.

They looked back to what was supposed to be their sleeping boyfriend. Instead finding him in absolute distress. Hands grasping at thin air, where (name) would've supposedly been.

"(name)... (name)...... don' leave..."

In panic, (name) rushed over to their boyfriend, who was asleep but distressed. And kissed his forehead, lasting for 10 seconds.

"I'm not leaving you, lovely. I'll just put this away, then we can sleep together.. Yeah?" (name) mumbled out carefully, whispering whilst reassuringly stroking the Kreideprinz's cheek.

Albedo's face softened, it seemed like he had understood every word (name) told him, which was good.

After putting the dirty dishes in the sink, (name) slid back under the covers beside their beloved. Only for Albedo to pull them closer, his arms on their hips and his legs tangled with theirs.

(name) couldn't look at Albedo's face, since his face was stuffed on their torso.

Though, they weren't complaining.

In fact, if they could, they'd stay like this forever. Their hands ran softly through the smaller's hair. Words of comfort and soft kisses were showered onto the Kreideprinz.

"Sleep well my lovely, you deserve it"

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
This is the relationship I want but I can never have 😭