Izuku Midoriya Official Quirk Profile (MANDATORY READING)

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY, ESPECIALLY FIGHT SCENES, WITHOUT HAVING FIRST CONSULTED THIS DOCUMENT.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING DISCUSSED HERE OR THROUGHOUT THE STORY.

Note: None of the artworks are of my own creation, they were all found using Google Images.

This official document proved extremely difficult to complete because I wanted to prevent at all costs from making this version of Villain Deku ridiculously overpowered. It's part of the reason I haven't uploaded a new chapter in such a long time.

I believe that stories where overpowered characters effortlessly dominate and annihilate any opposition, common here on Wattpad, are fundamentally boring because they lack conflict.

Part of the reason I enjoy My Hero Academia enough to invest hours upon hours into writing a Fan Fiction is because I am interested in the League of Villains. While the story primarily focuses on Izuku Midoriya's journey to become the next symbol of peace, it also focuses on Tomura Shigaraki's journey to become the next symbol of chaos. The league's character development from their humble beginnings as a band of largely unknown renegades to a terrorist organization feared worldwide (particularly during recent manga events) keeps me invested.

The thought process here was creating a villain that overwhelmingly exceeds the vast majority of heroes in power but remains nonetheless possible to defeat with great difficulty and teamwork. The approach I ultimately decided upon was conserving his overall firepower, but adding exploitable weaknesses or serious limitations to each ability. Think of classic "Raid Bosses" such as General Radahn from Elden Ring (fantastic game btw).

The Resins Explained

Description: The ultimate legacy of an experiment commissioned by All for One to explore the scientific possibility of creating artificial meta-abilities. Decades following its original proposition, Izuku Midoriya and doctor Ujiko Garaki succeeded in realizing the experiment's primary objective. Their efforts had resulted in the invention of a technologically advanced reactor mechanism, designed to create an unstable inorganic material named resin. Resin was invented by infusing artificially modified irradiated sand with an omega level reality altering meta-ability, generously provided by All for One. The consequences were extraordinary, it became possible to engineer the resin to possess extraordinary supernatural abilities using the reactor. Once the newly charged resin had been injected into the bloodstream of the individual, all that remained was to wait seven days before they permanently acquired a meta-ability of their own. Although it was quickly discovered that charged resins could only possess a single ability, it had finally become possible for the powerless to acquire meta-abilities of their own.

Additional Information: Although possible for a single individual to survive the injection of several charged resins within their bloodstream without health complications, Izuku Midoriya being the most appropriate and obvious example, it remains impossible to simultaneously use multiple resin abilities.