How This Works

♕ Submit your book in the next chapter: forms

♕ Each round will have two sections: book in the spotlight, then your pairings. 

♕ Book in the spotlight: Members will read one chapter from the book in the spotlight each rotation.

♕ Pairings: You will read one chapter from your partner's story minimum and leave feedback. If you haven't read your partner's story before, please begin with their first chapter. If you have read your partner's story before, you can choose to either pick up where you left off, start with the first chapter again, or ask the author if you can read another story of theirs. How you go about your feedback can be between the two of you.

♕ Once you finish your assignments for the week, please comment "done" next to your name in the most recent assignment chapter

♕ The rotations will renew every other Saturday unless we go on hiatus. We usually take a break at the end of the Watty's submission window, the end of the ONC submission window, and for Christmas + New Years. Feel free to request a hiatus whenever you need. The form for this is in the "members" chapter. 

♕ The book in the spotlight is randomly picked using a generator. To increase your chances of winning the spotlight, read more chapters of your partner's book than you were assigned and your name will be put in the lottery more than once.

♕ Sometimes the book in the spotlight winner will be exempt from reading and providing feedback in a rotation, other times they will be paired with a partner. When I have an even number of participants, I have to pair someone with the book in the spotlight author so that they aren't left out of the round. In this case, the book in the spotlight winner will read two chapters of their partner's story, and their partner will read two chapters out of the book in the spotlight.

♕ Every member--unless the book in the spotlight author doesn't have a partner--will be required to read two chapters minimum over the course of the round. One from the book in the spotlight, and one out of their partner's story. If paired with the book in the spotlight, you will read two chapters out of each other's stories.

♕ Let the moderators know if you read more than your assigned chapters. As mentioned previously, your story will be given an extra lottery ticket for the book in the spotlight raffle whenever you read more than you were assigned.

♕If you want to change out a book you have in rotation, please leave a comment anywhere in this book and tag  OR PM the Sanctuary account.

Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to read your stories!