Round Nine: September 10th-September 24th

Hello everyone, thanks so much for your participation last round, we had some great exchanges and featured some awesome new stories! 

Huge congratulations to SeanScruffy for completing his current works in progress, Guardium! 

Before continuing to our pairings, I wanted to answer a few quick questions from the last rotation.

1. The book in the spotlight is randomly picked using a generator; it isn't points based by any means. This way, everyone will be in the spotlight at some point, and gaining the spotlight isn't a competition. The pairings are usually random too. 

2. Sometimes the book in the spotlight winner will be exempt from reading and providing feedback in a rotation, other times they will be paired with a partner. When I have an even number of participants, I have to pair someone with the book in the spotlight author so that they aren't left out of the round. In this case, the book in the spotlight winner will read two chapters of their partner's story, and their partner will read two chapters out of the book in the spotlight. 

3. Every member--unless the book in the spotlight author doesn't have a partner--will read two chapters total over the course of the round. One from the book in the spotlight, and one out of their partner's story. If paired with the book in the spotlight, you will read two chapters out of each other's stories.

4. If you want to change out a book you have in rotation, please leave a comment anywhere in this book and tag RowanCarver OR PM the Sanctuary account.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

|| Book in the Spotlight: The Martial Eclipse by agroad ||

Pairings

Soulless by chicken-joe and Browser City by marsaumell

Billionaire's Secret by temswriter and Blazing Empress by SooMinGi

Cigarettes and Scars by ssmarie358 and Verdant Ink by pixelmum

Guardium by SeanScruffy and Beneath Devouring Eyes by ostromn

Winds of Fate by MarieLotte and Reluctant Client GI Book 1 by lbbrokes65

A Tale of Blood and Shadows by Queen_of_life_Heba and Phantom Ddraig by Redchaos-1

Creature of Creation by TheQueenofGremlins and King Eden by RowanCarver

We'd love to add some members so if you'd like to tag some friends here, it'd really help us out! 

Thanks and happy reading! 

-Sanctuary Community