Revealings

Miku POV

Miku POV

I blink my eyes several times to try and adjust to the light. Feeling my consciousness seep back in.

My head starts to pound and I wince a little, trying to sit up but my limbs felt like wet ramen.

I stay laid on my back. Taking in my surroundings.

It looked like.. a cave. A very large one. With rocks everywhere. I realise that I was laying on a blanket. An unfamiliar one, and there was a fire next to me. There was also a horse seated not too far away as well which only adds to my confusion.

Where am I?

Who brought me here? The last thing I could remember was fire everywhere. I didn't know where it came from, but it did take out all those Ninjas. Also remember screaming at that last attacker to back off before he kills len completely. I don't know what happened after that. Because I passed out.

I finally get some strength in my bones to finally sit up. Looking around the cave.

Soon, voices start approaching the cave which makes me freeze.

"...I can't go back now. They know I'm a traitor to the Alpha" it sounded like a female. And soon enough, Len's sister. Along with Len, enter the cave.

They pause in their step when the spot me, and Hera grins. Walking towards me, "oh good you're awake".

She steps closer and I can't help but tense up when she crouches down next to me, taking off her pouch and hands it to me.

"These are some berries I picked. Eat up before we grill the meat" I look behind her to see Len setting up a large chunk of meat over the fire. And it makes me wonder where they got it.

I nod unsurely, starting to
eat the blueberries one by one.

She stands, walking over to sit opposite Len as he set the meat up over the fire. Both of them sitting across each other with crossed legs. Watching the meat.

It's silent in the cave now. The crackling of the fire being the only source of sound and soon enough, I grow uncomfortable. 

"Is someone going to tell me what I'm doing here?" I ask carefully, "where am I?".

"You're in a cave" Hera answers sarcastically, leaning back against a rock behind her with her head tilted up. Eyes closed.

"Yeah, but... why?"

"You passed out" she answers boredly. I frown.

I guess the rudeness runs in the family.

I stand up with wobbly legs, dusting my clothes, "well.. I guess I'll be going then" I grumble.

It was obvious they weren't ready to tell me anything.

"That is going to to a bit of a problem " Len boredly says. His eyes still set on the fire.