2

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟾 𝚙𝚖
𝐴𝑇𝐿📍
—————————

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝚁𝚈𝙽

"Make a right then keep going straight" I told nardo after he offered to drop me off

He pulled up to my house "Thanks for the ride"

"You welcome and I'm sorry bout Rhyia she be tripping from time to time."

"It's okay I could understand her point of view..... I guess I'll see you whenever."

"Aight."

I exited his car going into the house.

"Girl, where you been?" Blaze question me immediately scaring me to death.

"I was with Nema. She wanted to hang out-"

"Where? Because I know you're cousin hang with them bitch ass nigga"

"We just went to get something to eat and did regular girl things. Why so many questions? How did you even get in? Where's my aunt?"

"I don't know where she's at. Marco let me in" I rolled my eyes at the thought of his name.

"I just miss you and wanted to apologize about last night. I'm sorry for going off on you yesterday" He pulled me into a hug, holding onto my waist "Do you forgive me?"

I just stared at him, shaking my head.

He began kissing on my neck and I couldn't help but smile "How about now?"

I nodded smiling, kissing his lips "I love you."

"I love you" He sat me up on the counter.

I help him out of his shirt running my hands up and down his back while he continue to bit and kiss on my neck.

"Um I think it's time for Blaze to head home- don't you think before Paris get home" Marco interrupted us.

I hopped off the counter and Blaze put his shirt back on fixing the chains around his neck.

"I'm call you later" He kiss my lips twice before leaving out the door.

"I'm go to my room" I say trying to make my way up stairs but Marco stopped me by standing in front of the stairway.

"Can I help you with something?" I took a minor step back.