3

𝟾:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼
𝐴𝑇𝐿📍
————————————

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝚁𝚈𝙽

I sat on the computer with my teacher while finishing up my work

"Okay, that's the end this of this class, see you guys tomorrow."

I close out my computer, getting up from the desk in my room.

I stretch my arms hearing my stomach growled. I walk out my room going down the steps into the kitchen.

"Morning Niecey" Paris smiled once I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Paris" I say grabbing a glass pouring me some orange juice.

"Good morning Kammy" He called me Kammy once again after I told him not to.

"It's not Kammy, Kamryn" I say with a tad bit of attitude.

"You're plate of breakfast is right there on that counter" Paris told me.

I grab my plate going into the living room watching Grey Anatomy.

𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖
𝐴𝑇𝐿📍
----------

"I'm hungry now" Momo say after her and Nema finished smoking.

"Me too" Nema agreed "You wanna meet up with the guys and get something to eat?"

"Uh please don't call them. I really don't wanna hear Kairo mouth" I say knowing how much shit he could really talk bout me.

"Trust me I'll make sure he shut up" Momo say since she was the bestest friend  of Kairo and really was the only girl that hung out with them 24/7.

"Come on, they said they ain't really doing too much" Nema say and we all got up from the porch getting into Nema's car.

I scrolled through Twitter, laughing and retweeting things I agreed with or felt.

We pulled up to Kairo spot getting out the car.

"Y'all just had to brin-" Kairo loud mouth say about to start with me.

"Kairo shut the fuck up she hasn't done nun to you or nun to any of us for that matter. You pick with her, I pick with you. Okay? Got it. Now let's get some to eat" Momo cleared the fuck out of him.

I pouted not seeing Horace wasn't with the group. He was the one I liked most out of his friends, He was nice to me and made me feel comfortable.