1.

hiiiii!!!!

heartstopper has been my favourite book series forever so i thought i'd write some short stories!!!!

charlie's pov

"im sorry baby, my rugby final match was moved a week so im not going to be able to come home next week" nick says during our daily facetimes. every since hes went to university, we havent been able to see each other as often as we'd like but we try to facetime and text each other as much as possible. "it's ok, as long as we'll be together soon" i state with a fake smile that i know nick knows is fake. he goes to say something but stops himself.
we stare at each other for what feels like hours but was probably only minutes, when i start to yawn.
"oh baby it's late you need to go to bed" nick says with a loving smile "ok but will you stay on facetime with me" i ask blushing "of course my love".

i wake up in the morning and nicks not on facetime anymore but i have a text from him.

nick <3
wish i could have watched you sleep forever but i have class, i love you.

i love him so much.
i get dressed in my school uniform and look in the mirror, nick was suppose to come home in a week but now it's going to be longer. i try not to cry but one tear escapes my eye and rolls down my cheek just as tao walks into my room.
"CHARLIE WE HAVE TO GO WE'RE GOING TO BE LA-" he stops screaming when he sees my face, "hey, hey, hey are you ok, what's wrong" tao says walking up to me and hugging me "i-it's nothing just nicks not coming home in a week anymore"
"oh" tao says as if he already knew that weird.
"at least tara, darcy and elle are all coming home today so we'll get to see them after school" i say still hugging tao.
"come on, we have one more week of school left and then we officially graduate" tao says pulling me out of the house trying to pick up my mood.

nicks pov
i stayed on facetime with charlie until around 5 am when i had to leave my apartment and go to the train station.
my rugby match did actually get changed a week but not in the way charlie thinks. he thinks that it was moved back a week but it was actually moved up a week. so i'm on my way to surprise charlie.
he'll have no idea unless someone (tao) ruins the surprise for him.

i board the train and sit down in an empty seat, 5 hours till i'm home.

*time skip*
2 more hours to go until i get to see the love of my life.
i'm still sitting on the train reading a book when tao texts our group chat without charlie in it. i feel bad that we have one without him but we used it a lot when his mental health was really bad and when we are surprising him.

mission charlie
members: tara, darcy, tao, nick, aled, tori, elle

tao
charlie's been sulking all day 😭

tara
the poor baby

tao
nick how much longer until
your train

nick
around 1 hour, how much
longer do you have school for?

tao
2 more hours so you'll be
home before us

tara
darcy, elle, tori and i are
all at home already

tori
i can let you in when you get
here because the plan is for
everyone to hang out at our
house after school ends.

nick
thanks tori !
see you soon

tori's pov
NOCK KNOCK NOCK
i run to the door to let in everyone.
tara, darcy and elle walk in and hug me.
"when's nick coming" elle ask excitedly
"in 15 minutes" i say happily, seeing someone make my brother so happy warms my heart whenever i think about it.
"that's great!" darcy tells as she makes herself at home on the sofa with a smile.

*15 minutes later *
NOCK NOCK NOCK
"i'll get it" tara says and walks to the front door "NICK!!" tara yells and gives him a hug "hi tara" nick says as he returns the hug. "ok my turn" darcy says making us all laugh.

nicks pov
*1 hour later*

mission charlie
tao
we're on our way!!!

"elle do you think it's going to be weird seeing tao again?" darcy ask as tara elbows her to stop
"u-umm i don't know, we've decided to be friends but it might be weird for the first little bit" elle says shakily.
darcy goes to ask another question when tori yells "look there they are!" pointing down the road.
we all look out the window and i get a small glimpse of my love before tats yanks me back and tells me i might ruin the surprise.

next thing i know, tara, darcy, tori and elle are all opening the door hiding me behind them and greating charlie "CHARLIE" darcy yells and gives him a hug and passes him to tara for her hug. he doesn't notice me at first but tao does and with a grin on his face, elbows charlie to look up.
when he does, his eyes go wide.
"hi" i say with a huge smile
"i-i thought your rugby game got moved up a week?" he says confused
"it got moved back a week!" i say and i walk up to him and capture his lips in mine.
"gross" tao says but i just flip him off and pick charlie up and walk up the stairs

"oh no things are about to get sexual, anyone want to go get ice cream?" elle ask the others while we keep walking
"yes please anything to get away from that" tori says already walking up out the door.
"bye" charlie giggles as we walk into his room and shut the door.

a/n ok so this is my first oneshot i hope you like it.
if you have any recommendations please feel free to tell me them <33333