9.

harry's house is so good!!!!! OMG and stranger things 😩😩😩.
ok besties this one is really short, sorry xoxo
——————————————————

nicks pov
charlie hasn't been answering my messages today so i've driven to his house to check on him.
tori opens the door for me and welcomes me into their house.
i walk up into charlie's room and notice that he's still asleep even though it's 12pm. i look at his face and notice that he seems extremely pale.
slowly i wake him up and greet him with a soft smile.
"hi my love" i whisper to him. "h-hi" he says with a rough voice.
"are you feeling ok, you look kinda pale?" i ask him touching his face. he leans into my touch and closes his eyes "n-no. i my throat hurts so bad and i threw up 3 times last night".
"oh baby why didn't you tell me?" i say worriedly. "i-it's just that you're always having to take care of me" he says still keeping his eyes shut.

"darling i would do anything to protect you. anything. don't feel bad about it ok because even if you don't like it, i'm still going to protect you forever. i love you, you're the light of my world, the reason i wake up in the morning, the moon to my tide" i say leaning down and kissing his forehead.

he opens his eyes and looks at me "thank you"
he whispers and pulls me in for a cuddle.

we stayed like that for the rest of the day and i wouldn't have had it any other way, although he wouldn't let me kiss him because 'i'll get sick'.

——————————————————
hey loves!!!
so i have some personal news... i came out to my siblings this weekend and it went really well

anyways if you have any ideas you'd like me to write i would EXTREMELY appreciate you telling me  :)

i love you and you matter so much <3333
🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

(also how has this book gone from 4k to 8k reads in a week 😳 THANK YOU. it means the world to me that people actually enjoy my writing)
have a great day/afternoon/evening/night my loves!