10.

nicks pov
i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. it's charlie. "hello" i answer not fully awake yet "a-are you sure that you love me?" i hear come from the other end "w-what!" i say waking up fully now. "Are you sure that you me? there's so many other people in the world who are better than me a-and you deserve better a-and" he keeps on rambling but i cut him off , "baby you are the only person i ever want to be with, i love you more than anyone in the entire world and i will never love someone more than you. you're the moon to my tide, bee to my flower. i'm coming over right now." i say getting up and looking at the clock 3:45 am.
quickly i write a note to my mum telling her where i am and i'm out the door into the car. it feels like forever but eventually i arrive at charlie's and text him from outside, not want to wake up everyone. he rushes out the door and straight into my arms crying "hey, hey, hey you're ok i love you" i whisper to him as we walk into the house and up into his room, still embraced tightly.

——————————————————

Helloooooooo
i'm so sorry for not updating for so long but i needed the break because i had a lot going on with school! i'm going to try to update more but i'm going on vacation next week so it'll probably start after that :) 🙃

also i'm sorry this is so short 😭 i wrote this in the middle of the night because i couldn't sleep 😩

THANK YOU FOR 12K READS 🤠

have a great rest of your day/night and if no one has told you this today, i love you and you matter so much <3333

i love you my loves 💕✨