Moving In....

★♥♦Oh and BTW this story will have some cuss words but I'm not going to over board with it. Enjoy!★♥♦

(Y/n) Pov.
It was a bright day which made it the worst day ever .I couldn't even see 3ft in frount of me because my eyes werent use to this much light!! I had on a very large (f /c) hoodie and my favorite skinny jeans. im finally the age where I can live alone but I have so little money I have to live in this tiny little old apartment complex. It isnt to bad I mean the people across the street have it worse, like they have 3 people in a one room apartment! Anyway it was moving day and I only have a bed a bookshelf a desk as well as a laptop, a tablet, a flat screen Tv, an iphone 7 plus, and a ps4....HOW WAS I GOING TO LIVE!!?? once everything was unpacked I decied to make a friend...kinda anyway. My plan was simple find a loner on the web and befriend the person! Problem with that is ...where do I start there are so many socail sites! I just gave up and started online shopping it just so happened you can find people with the same interest in the items that you buy....so I looked for people "jack...nope...Ashley...nope....Blake...nope....Urushihara....why the fuck not" so I messaged the guy...girl? I don't even know.....

Urushihara's pov
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Today is wenesday, which means Ashiya is out shopping for more noodles. I'm home alone sitting at my computer "BEEEP" "WHAT THE HELL!?" my computer made a notification noise and a huge envolope poped up on the screen "YOU HAVE A MESSAGE" it said. 'Who would message me on a shopping site'

MESSAGES
YOU- Hey
HIM- Am I suppose to know who this is?
YOU- Nope
HIM -???
YOU-Sorry to be weird its just that I recently moved to Japan, so i know absolutely no one so i decided i'd make a friend
HIM- So I take it you don't normally befriend random people on (shopping/site)
YOU- Nope so consider yourself lucky
HIM- I am truly honored, hey im going to have to leave I'll talk to you later my roommate just got back
YOU- kk well bye my new friend ;)

And with that you closed up your laptop.