Chapter one

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ Meet again ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

It's just the end of April and the raining season is already started

It's just the end of April and the raining season is already started. The sky is dark blue, and you could feel a warm breeze hitting your face. Clouds are covering part of the sky, but moon shining in the middle of it, illuminate the darkness.

The rain isn't heavy, but it's stealing the cherry blossom from its tree, leaving them in the hand of wind. And the wind put the leaves on the ground, covering the whole street in pink, my favourite colour.

Street was light up with several streets lamps on its side, making it look like it's in the middle of day. As cherry leaves were flying through the night, they fill the street with a floral and earthy scent.

I was standing in bus stop a few meters down the coffee shop I work at. I was waiting for my bus while eating my onigiri. It's currently 08:10pm and I was going to take the bus a few streets down to my next job, at Danny's.

I could actually walk there, I had the time, but it was raining, and I was eating. I don't like getting wet!
People were busy running under the rain, either with their umbrella or holding something over their head. I was focused looking around while eating when someone stopped in front of me with their motorcycle.

"Hey there, aren't you Nara?" a guy jumped down from the bike and stood right in front of me, under the ceiling in the bus stop. He had long, black, wavy hair and his dark brown eyes were shining under the moonlight.

He had a big smile on his face, looking at me like he found something he's been looking for in ages!
At first, I didn't get what he was saying, but then I realised he know my name. "How do you know me? Who are you?" I managed to ask him, swallowing the food in my mouth.

"We go to the same school, don't you remember me?" he titled his head to the side while looking at me, confused.
"Should I know you?" I shrugged my shoulders, taking a bite out of my onigiri. You can't possibly forget a handsome face like this!

"We met on the rooftop some times ago, you suddenly disappeared on me back then! I even went to your class, asking for you. Nobody knew where you went!" he said, putting his hands in his pants pocket. He had a black, baggy pants on with a black jacket with letters embroidery on it.

"Oh, you mean last year, huh? I had to go somewhere else last year, but now I'm back" I gave him a smile, "...but I don't remember meeting someone like you on the rooftop!" he was looking at me straight into the eyes as he grins.

"Don't you remember? You were sitting on the edge of rooftop, and I thought you're gonna jump but you told me you have so many responsibilities, you can't kill yourself" his smile faded away from his face, but his eyes were still shining.