Chapter three

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙ Milk bread ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎

I put my hand on my forehead as I groaned in pain, "ouch

I put my hand on my forehead as I groaned in pain, "ouch...".
"It's your fault..." he said. Sound like he was about to cry. "...why are you running like that you idiot!"

"Who do you calling an idiot, you idiot?!" I yelled in frustration. Then suddenly remembered that I have to ran home or else I won't make it to my first job in time.

So without saying anything more or asking if he's ok, I start running outside and to the bus stop. I could hear the guy yelling something but I didn't give a shit about that at the time.
End of Nara's pov

"Did she left? To where?" Baji asked confused.
"Home probably...I don't think she goes to any club" the girl shrugged her shoulders while looking at Baji.
He came to Nara's classroom to pick her up after their last period but she isn't anywhere to be found.

Disappointed he slightly bowed to the girl and start heading out of the school. On the stairs he saw Chifuyu coming up.
"What the fuck happened to your nose Chifuyu? Did someone punched you?" he stopped in front of him, one step higher and hold on to his chin while examining his nose.

"Nah, some idiot was running down the stairs...she headbutt on my nose! I think it's broken!!!" Chifuyu sounds funny because he was holding on to his nose.
His nose was red and there was blood streaming down his nose even though he just wiped his nose.

"hahaha...you were head butted by a girl Chifuyu...Pfft" Baji was laughing hard while patting Chifuyu's shoulder.
"Don't laugh! She didn't even apologised! I'm so annoyed right now!" he slapped Baji's hand away. Turning back and head outside along with Baji. They had a meeting to attend.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Nara's pov:
Passing the breathtaking street filled with sakura petals, I entered the building. I walked down the stairs, all the way to the end of hallway. The hallway was dark, even though it was still afternoon and light outside. There wasn't any window in this place, and the lamps was broken for ages.

I opened the door to the apartment, walking inside. The house was empty and dark too. It was always like this, even when my mother was alive. She worked every day to late at night, providing the living expenses. My dad was a alcoholic as long as I could remember. Never saw him bring a penny home!

Nika would come home after she's done with her club activities and the cram-school. She's a good student and a good little sister.
I took out my shoes in front of the door and wore my slippers. Then without even changing my clothes I start preparing dinner.

"Oh shit! There's nothing in the fridge! I should go grocery shopping this weekend" I told myself as I take out some vegetables and some rice from yesterday. Weekend are the only time I have time in the morning.