Chapter 27: Suffer

Chapter 27: Suffer

Taehyung was tied to a chair and locked inside the jail. His body was getting numb since they didn't at least remove the rope on his body as if they making sure he won't escape.

His face was beaten after Hanju ordered his men to beat him up. His head has dry blood because Hanju hit his head with a hammer.

However, Jimin was locked in the glass wall cell that was exact for one human to fit and his hands were tied up to make sure he won't hurt himself.

"Sir, since the omega is here, don't you think it's a good time for you to seduce his alpha?"

"Who's Alpha? Jungkook or that Yoongi guy?" Hajun smirked.

"It would be better if you proceed with your original plan which is Jungkook. I don't think it's a good plan if you try to hit on Mr. Min."

"What makes you say that? I'm sure I can easily seduce him." Hajun giggled standing in front of the cell where Jimin was.

"You can easily seduce an ordinary Alpha but let me remind you, sir, that he's not a simple Alpha. I heard that it's hard to get his heart, he doesn't show any pity even though you cry in front of him and beg for him."

"I can try tho, no one can resist me." Hajun snickered confidently.

"But I'm sure he can resist you, you're not his mate, you're not Park Jimin."

"Arghh, whatever, I like Jungkook more." Hajun sighed rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, they saw Jimin waking up and groaning.

"Oh, Hi, It's nice to see you." Hajun smiled sarcastically.

"W-why did you bring me here?" Jimin asked weakly while looking at them with half-lidded eyes.

"Actually, I don't have the intention to bring you here. My original plan was to get that bastard omega. But since your mate destroyed my plans, I ended up doing my plan B." Hajun grinned.

"Do you really think you can defeat my mate with these cheap plans of yours? You should have thought properly and know what he's capable of doing. You're just wasting your time." Jimin smirked.

"I'm sure my plans will work, you're in my hands. I can threaten him by sending your fingers to him one by one." Hajun chuckled devilishly.

"Sure, I would love that idea. Make sure you will bring them with my blood so your life will be fuck up." Jimin smiled innocently yet teasingly.

"Do you think I can't do that, I can start now." Hajun grumbled and hit the glass walls that separated him and Jimin.

"Don't, sir, he's body and soul connected to Mr. Min. If you do that, like what he said, your life will be fuck up. Mr. Min can easily find out where we hiding."

"Hah, that's why he's locked in this place." Hajun sighed and glared at Jimin.

"Yes sir, it's to avoid him from hurting himself. Just a little drop of blood from him can cause danger to us."

"Then fine, I'll make sure to have that Suga in my hands too. I'll satisfy him more than you do." Hajun smirked confidently.

"Good luck to you." Jimin grinned.

Hajun rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Keep me updated on what's happening in the pack house. I want to know their every move and I'll start taking Jungkook and maybe that Suga too. I'll go there and will ruin them." Hajun ordered.

"Yes sir."

"And for that bastard omega, make sure he will suffer." Hajun smirked.

"I understand, sir."

Hajun left and got inside the car to go to the Yugen pack.

"Hey you, tell me now how can we attack Yugen pack without getting notice."

Hanju's assistant pulled Taehyung's hair to force him to look up. Taehyung hissed in pain because the assistant was holding his wounds.

"I-I tuh-told y-you, tuh-there's no way y-you can get inside the pack without getting caught. They are alarmed in every part of the pack." Taehyung replied weakly and his sight was blurry.

His breath was getting ragged.

"Then speak up about how can we ruin it. I'm pretty sure you knew about it."

"Huh-how *cough* can I know about it *cough* if I'm not the one who build it." Taehyung muttered lowly while coughing with blood.

They punched him on his stomach causing Taehyung to groan and spat the blood.

"Liar, I know you know about it. You're the one who's most trusted in the pack. Come on, spill the truth."

"I told you, I don't know about that!" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You're hard to get, huh. Let's see how long you won't speak."

The assistant signaled something to the other. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw that they pulled out the metal that was freshly heated. One of the men forcedly opened Taehyung's mouth, it seem they want to burn his tongue

"Are you sure, you won't speak?"

The assistant smirked showing the metal in front of Taehyung.

"Stop that! Taehyung doesn't know anything! He was telling the truth! Don't do that!" Jimin yelled gritting his teeth.

"You better shut up, I don't need you to speak."

"Arghh!" Taehyung screamed in agony when the assistant pressed metal on his left leg.

He felt his leg was burning, it hurts so much even though he was wearing pants.

"This is a warning, next time, I'll burn your tongue. You better speak, use that useless tongue of yours. You only need to say me everything you know and I can assure you, you will be fine."

The assistant said patting his head.

"Jungkook will kill you! Asshole! You're wishing for your death, right?! He will give you what you want!" Jimin yelled angrily.

The assistant leave Taehyung who was crying and whimpering in pain.

"Y-you will r-regret this, y-you will pay for it!" Taehyung grumbled hoping something cold will spill on his left leg.

His tears can't stop falling, it hurts so much that he wishes he could die.