Welcome!

You've made it to the rewrite! The first few chapters will be similar to the original, but the plot and other things will start to change. Thank you sm for being here and tolerating my weird writing style in the original~💖

Now, back to the story! 

Excerpt:

When 'Former Trollhunter' James lake reset time, he intended for his best friend Tobias Domzalski to become the new Trollhunter. The sad truth is then revealed that, no matter what he does, the timeline will remain the same. Forever and always.

I watched him being thrown to the side by Bular. I ran to him, and knelt down to help him. He pulled my arm down and whispered in my ear.

"Jim. I know what you did."

I stared at him in shock as the words left his mouth.

"What are you talking about? I didn't-"

"Kanjigar told me. He told me that you reset time, in hopes that everything would go back to normal."

How did he find out so soon? How did Kanjigar know about this?

I opened my mouth to say something but he continued.

"But that's not true. This won't solve anything, if anything it'll become worse. You have to return as soon as possible. So..."

He pulled the amulet off of him and wordlessly held it in front of him, towards me. I stared at the amulet for a few seconds, until my thoughts were interrupted by Bular growling behind me.

"Merlin was wrong. A human cannot be worthy of the amulet. You're too weak."

I grabbed the amulet before he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. My lungs were crushed at the sudden impact, making me gasp for air.

"Too easy to kill. Let the pathetic Trollhunter have the honor of watching you die before he meets his own doom."

"Jim!" Toby yelled.

I wedged the amulet in the space between his hand and my body and responding to the panicked action, it let out a small burst of energy. Bular howled and dropped me without hesitation. He fell back and clutched his arm in pain. I looked at the amulet.

It was unscathed. Good as new. Like it hadn't been destroyed by two evil nature spirits who wanted to restart the world.

"I was going to give you a painless death," he said, getting up. "Now it seems I've changed my mind."

He backed up and started charging at me.

It's now or never.

I don't want Toby to be killed. I don't want anyone to die because of me. I just want to make things right. This is the only way to do it.

I took a deep breath and incanted,

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."