Becoming: Part 2

***This is where I finally started changing the entire plot and story. It won't end the same way, (Maybe :)***

A familiar blue light appeared, it lifted me up into the air. The daylight armor appeared and latched onto me. Bular and Toby watched in shock, as I landed back on the ground with the armor on. I envisioned the sword in my hand, and it appeared instantly. It felt strange.

"Two Trollhunters?" Bular asked himself.

While he was still distracted, I ran toward him. Standing behind him, I threw the sword. It cut through the air and Bular's arm. He clutched his arm in pain and looked at me. He shook off the sensation, giving me a roar before asking, "Who are you?"

I took this as an opportunity to scare him, as he scared me before.

"Someone who's going to make things a bit... messy for you."

I charged at him with my sword back in my hand. I attempted to stab it into his stomach, but he blocked it. He threw me back, with a sudden forceful push. A loud, large gust of air came rushing out of my lungs. I adjusted myself and stumbled onto my feet. By the time I looked up from the ground, Bular was gone. I ran over to Toby who was still on the ground in shock.

"Dude, what was that? That was amazing!" He stopped. "Wait, so does this mean everything that dead guy told me was true?"

"I can't really deny it," I told him, sheepishly.

I took off the amulet and gave it to Toby.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command." He stared at me questioningly and I just replied with a shrug. Toby shook the amulet, and tried again, more annoyed this time.

"For the GLORY of Merlin, Daylight is MINE to command," He incanted louder, more irritated.

The amulet dinged, and let out a small burst of energy, making Toby drop it.

"Can I try?" I asked, pointing to it on the ground.

"Sure, but that thing is stubborn."

I picked it up, and put it on easily, without the incantation.

"There's no way you're the real Jim," He stated, skeptically.

"That's right. I'm the more mature, wise, and older Jim," I told him sarcastically. It was partially true. I can't say I was really 'wise' though. "Now, can you get me inside Trollmarket? I need to speak to Kanjigar myself."

He fumbled for his bag and pulled out a horngazel.

"Here you go, buddy. I don't know what you want from that guy."

I walked over to the canal wall and made a small semi-circle with the crystal. The pieces of stone magically collapsed in on themselves, creating a clear path for us to enter. Before then, the first period bell rang in the distance. Toby pointed to the distant school building and asked, "Can this wait?"

"You could go if you want."

He stared at me, then the school, over and over. He finally walked into Trollmarket, deciding school wasn't as important. We both walked down the crystal staircase in silence. Toby broke it.

"I heard you came back to this time because you did something you regret."

"Did he say it like that?"

"No, it just sounds like something you would do. Do you wanna tell me?"

"I did something stupid. Nothing more."

I can't tell my best friend that I'm the reason he died.

He stopped talking; understanding I didn't like the topic and continued walking in front of me. We finally reached the bottom, and Trollmarket was normal again. We continued on our way to the forge. Bagdwella was still dealing with a gnome infestation and Draal... I looked around for him, but he was nowhere in sight.