2

[Next morning ]

Regie woke you up and you went to take a shower . After you showered you changed and brushed your hair , put on makeup . After you got done with your makeup you went down stairs , walked to the bus stop and just sat there waiting for the bus . Minutes passed by and the bus came so you  were walking to the back you saw Regie's ex-girlfriend  {let's call her savan} so you were walking to the back and savan tripped you . And you were about to hit the floor but regie graded your arm ." Bro ,what the fuck " Reggie said , but Savan stayed silent . Regie walked to the back with you and he could tell that you were about to beat her ass but then regie didn't want you to send her to the hospital like you did last time with his Old ex-girlfriend. " Yo, what happened ? " oliver asked ,"nothing ,just some bitch who is trying to get her ass  in the hospital ". you said looking at savan in a mean way , then she had seen the way you were looking at her and got scared . and all the boys saw the way you were looking at savan and they got scared that they started holding  each but ryan and regie were the only ones who didn't care . Then the bus stopped at the school and the boys were kind of scared , And oliver  remembered what you said  but he know what you meant by that so he asked regie . " Um..regie what did your sister mean about that girl who was trying to get her self in the hospital . " oh well she was getting bully by this girl and she got really mad and started beating her ass and sent her to the hospital ." regie said . walking off  to  his locker , putting the things he didn't need for the class he was going to into his locker then walking off to Class . Saying bye and things like that , Oliver and the other boys but Ryan left fast because they thought you were still mad and thought you might beat their asses   .

                    [ lunch Timeeee]

after class you texted the group chat just to see if they were out of class .

{simps } 

[you] Hey bitches are y'all out of class !?!!??!

[Reg ] don't call me a bitch you little shit .

[oli] bout to be , got like five minutes left .

[you] Regie your the little shit .

[Ryry] i left class 12 minutes ago ,should we meet Outside . 

[seb] sure 

[oli] alright i'll be out in 1 minute 

[reg] bet

[justin]  okie

[dardar] kk

[kan] see  y'all then 

[you] okay bye bitches .

[A/N ]Hey me loves sorry for not posting that much in have been working on my other story but i will try to do as much as i can , and if you haven't seen my other story go read it .  and i know that this was short but i'll do the next one longer .OKIEE BYE MY LOVES  .

guys it 's  3:00AM  AND I'M DOING THIS SHIT