The fight

" Hey, man are you okay," asked Justin looking at Ryan because he was looking a little red. While they were talking the rest of you were already shopping but you... You were all over the place. Reggie was trying to calm you down but you were too happy to be at the store

Next day ^_^

Today is Friday I honestly don't know what will happen today but...It better be good.

I was woken up by Reggie's loud ass yelling at the guys because they kept eating all the food we had at the house, Oh yeah now they come to the place every day, just my luck. i had got up and did my morning things, After i got done doing the things i needed to do, i headed downstairs, waved to the guys, and told them i would see them at school.

At School :)

When i got to School Oliver texted the group chat saying to meet up after lunch. i said ok and headed to my locker, While i was putting and getting the things i needed for my first class, I then heard someone call my name. I turned around and was slapped in the face! i looked up and i saw savannah and her little crew. ' Is the bitch asking for a death wish or something? ', " What the hell Savannah " i yelled pissed off, ' Who the hell does she think she is? ' " I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND, DIDN'T I? " She yelled at me, " HE'S MY BROTHER, I TOLD YOU THAT! I yelled right back at her, now standing. She tried to slap me again but i grabbed her hand before she could hit me again, I kicked her in her stomach. She then fell to the floor. then grabbed her by her hair and slammed her against the lockers and started to beat her ass. Her friends were trying to pull her away from me but I didn't let them. She started this fight then I'm gonna finish it. That's when Reggie and the others came rushing over to where I and Savan were. " Bro what are you doing !? " Reggie said," I...It's not what it looks like ." Then that's when the police came over. ' Oh crap ' i thought.

Bro, i thought you were getting arrested ." Darren, please shut the fuck up " Ok Ms. grumpy pants. " Darren if you call me that again, i will do you like i did Reggie's ex-girlfriend. Okay? " Damn, okay then. " Bro you literally beat the living shit out of her, She looks ten times worst. " Well she technically asked for it, and plus she thought she could win bitch, please. I'm Reggie Macalino 's sister for crying out loud. " Hey! what's that suppost to mean ? " Reggie put his hand on his chest and looked at me offended." that i'm your sister and we both bad asses , duh." I rolled my eyes only to be hit with a water bottle . " Who. Fucking. Threw. That." the guys immediately pointed at Ryan and Reggie laughing silently next to each other." Hey! Y'all know we should go to target and just have fun , yeah?" Oliver slightly shrugged his shoulders . " Target!" I yelled now standing up. " TARGET!" the rest of the guys yelled with me. I laughed then ran to oliver's car to get in the front seat."Aye maaaannn, that's my seat." Darren ran next to me trying to open the door . " fine then have it." I then headed to the back and yet again there was no room. "Seb, why are you sitting on my brothers lap?" Because theres no seats left ."

' how did they end up in my life so fast '