Come over

On a rainy Saturday I was completely relaxed on my bed. Of course when I say relaxed, I'm excluding the fact I was totally flustered talking to my boyfriend.

We were snapping back and forth flirty messages and cute promises. Every time I would see he sent me a snap I would open it, screenshot, and send one back. I liked screenshotting his snaps and looking back on them whenever he was busy.

I swear if anyone saw me scramble every two minutes to find a good angle for a photo they would think I was crazy. Still, I didn't like sending blurry or quick photos most of the time because he did the same as me; open a snap, screenshot, send one back. Although I had less idea of his reasoning behind it.

I liked the pet names he called me, how he always managed to make me feel special and pretty, and how he could do it all over text. It's not like we're long distance or anything, but we mostly only see each other at school, in the few classes we have together. So most of our flirting is over snap.

His flirting was getting the better of me, so I decided to try and catch him off guard. "Come over to my house so we can cuddle". I sent it. He opened it. Screenshot. He sent me a snap back, and when I opened it, I was surprised to see it didn't affect him much in terms of being flustered. "Are you Fr? Do you mean now? Would your mom be ok with that?"

My mom would definitely be ok with that. She doesn't know we're dating and also thinks he's a girl. She wouldn't care or suspect anything because she knows how touchy I am with my friends. We continued snapping, talking about how he would get soaked walking here, and what we might do when he arrives.

We agreed it would be best for him to come after 6:30 when both of our families had already finished dinner. A couple hours later, the time came for him to leave and come to my house.