012,

EPISODE SIXthe spy

EPISODE SIX
the spy.

THEY MET dustin and steve harrington at an old junk yard, lucas had filled them in on what was going on—which included dart being a demorogorgoj.

seeing the two boys, lucas yelled. "i said medium-well!" he waved. max smiled whilst nova waved and steve waved back whilst dustin looked confused. 

steve looked at dustin, and then at max and nova before raising his brows.

nova and max helped steve set things up to fight against dart, whilst lucas and dustin went to talk, no doubt about them and why lucas told them.

"hey dickheads! how come the only one helping me is this random girl and nova?" steve waved his arms around at dustin and lucas. "we lose light in 40 minutes. let's go...let's go, i said!"

"all right, asshole! god!"
"okay! stupid."

the five helped getting everything set up, excitement and nerves filling their body as they watched steve pour gasoline around the place whilst nova climbed up a ladder in one of the RV's.

it started to get dark, and they headed inside, shutting and locking the RV door and then, they waited.

lucas climbed up the RV and sat on the top as nova looked at dustin, max and steve before following him with a shy smile. she wasn't sure why she followed him and sit with him, but she knew she should.

"it's kinda awesome." she spoke up as lucas turned to her with his binoculars. "huh?"

"the fog. looks like the ocean." she smiled slightly at the memories of when she would play in the ocean for hours with billy and their mom on weekends and even school days when they would skip.

"you miss it?" lucas asked her, angling his body so he was facing her. she frowned, "miss what?"

"the ocean. the waves? california?" he corrected.

she smiled before nodding slowly. "a lot. i miss everything about my childhood from california."

he smiled softly at her, "i bet hawkins seems pretty lame." he chuckled and she shook her head.

"no, no. it's not that. it's just...everything was different back then. plus, my mom is still there." she trailed off, a sad smile on her lips as she glanced away from him.

"why?" he asked with a slight frown. she chuckled, "it's this legal term called 'divorce'." she smiled as he rolled his eyes with a smile.