045,

EPISODE SEVENthe massacre at hawkins lab

EPISODE SEVEN
the massacre at hawkins lab.

"—THAT BRINGS us to the question you first raised. how and why is there a gate at lovers lake? let's analyse. what do eleven and vecna have in common?" dustin began, unaware of robin, nancy, steve and eddie yelling his name from where they were.

nova frowned as she looked away from what dustin was saying, and looked over at the light. it began to glow brightly, like what happened to steve's car that day they set fire to all the vines a couple years ago.

"guys?" she spoke up, they looked at her and then turned to see what she was looking at and their eyes widened.

dustin looked over and began to walk towards the light. "i think vecnas here...you said he followed you through the lights." erica whispered.

"s...o...s." dustin whispered as he realised what was being said. he turned around to face them awkwardly.

"hey, uh, remember when i said they wouldn't be stupid enough to go through watergate?" dustin spoke, "yeah." lucas sighed, knowing what was coming.

"i overestimated them." dustin sighed.

holly was playing with some sort of light with pins in when dustin and lucas entered, lucas unplugging it and dustin snatching it away from her. "i'm sorry!" lucas exclaimed as he grabbed all the pins.

they got back to nancy's room and began to put all the pins on the board, it taking a few minutes but they were soon done. lucas then ran over to the wall and plugged it in.

the light switched on and dustin then exclaimed, "okay, you guys seeing this?"

suddenly, after a few moments, it began to glow as they laughed in excitement. "holy shit!" erica yelled as dustin flung his arms around erica and nova as they all shared laughter and smiles of delight.

"we're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it! stand by!" dustin yelled out to them, lucas unplugged it and then dustin nodded as lucas joined them.

"okay, try it now!" he yelled.

after a few moments, a h appeared as dustin laughed and lucas' hands went to his head in shock. hi. it read. "hi!" "hey!" "hi!" they all laughed, smiling.

"that worked!" dustin exclaimed.

s...t...u. it covered the screen as they frowned. "stupid? stupid?" dustin asked with a frown, but then it continued. c...k. "stuck!"

"they're stuck in the upside down!" lucas realised. "you cant get back through watergate?" dustin asked loudly.

there was no reply for a few moments before
g...u...a...r... "guar?" nova pulled a face, d...e...d.

"guarded." they realised. "we think we have a theory that can help with that!" dustin exclaimed. "we think watergate isn't the only gate! that there's a gate at every murder site."

? came through as dustin sighed. "okay. seriously?! how many times do i have to be right on the money before you trust me?" dustin yelled as both nova and erica groaned. 

they managed to communicate that they would meet at eddies trailer, and when max got out of the interrogation, nova put her headphones back on as every breath you take played. she motioned for max to come over as max frowned but ran over.

they explained everything to max and soon enough they were jumping out of nancy's window and running to the garage.

they all got onto their bikes and erica put a puncher in the police cars wheel before getting on her bike and racing after them all as all the parents called out to then loudly.

slightly out of breath, they finally reached the trailer park and got to eddie's trailer. their eyes widened as they looked up at the smaller gate on the ceiling.

dustin stabbed at it to open it up as they saw eddie, steve, robin and nancy come into view. grind and cheers filled their ears as they all waved at each other. "hi there!"

"hi!" they all replied in relief, grinning.

"bada bada boom!" dustin yelled in excitement as they looked up at them.

lucas and nova went into eddies room to get a mattess whilst dustin made a rope. they set the mattress down and nova raised a brow at it.

"those stains are, uh...i don't know what those stains are." eddie blurted as they all shared a look.

dustin grabbed the rope and stepped on the mattress. "not quite sure how these physics work. but, uh...here goes nothing." dustin threw the rope into the air as it went into the upside down.

"there we go." dustin smiled proudly. "and if my theory is correct." he let go of the rope, and it stayed in place as they smiled widely.

"holy shit." max and nova spoke at the same time, staring up at it with wide eyes.

"all right, pull on it! see if it holds!" dustin yelled as robin did as he said, before laughing to herself as they all laughed in excitement.

"this is the craziest shit i've ever seen in my life. and i've seen some crazy shit." erica grinned as she high fived dustin.

robin came up first and they got off the mattress so she could fall onto it, she fell down with a gasp, sitting up with wide eyes. "oh, thank god. that was fun." they all helped her up as eddie went next.

eddie came flying down, practically doing a flip. "that...was fun." he looked up as they helped him up with a chuckle.

"see you on the other side." steve said to nancy who grinned. "on the other side." she smiled as she began to climb up.

but something changed.

nancy didn't make it up there.

we are near the end :(