𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒  𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

The sound of the music being played awoken amiko from her beautiful sleep annoying her instantly.

Von was blasting the speaker with I can't stop loving you by Kem.

Him and this song lord.

Throwing the cover to the side, she shot out of bed storming down the stairs.

"Dayvon why are you pla—." she paused at the sight of balloons and bags of name-brand bags from Gucci, Louie, Prada, and Dior and so many more along with roses and A chief inside of their kitchen.

"Happy birthday wifey." Von came behind amiko wrapping his large arms around her small frame leaving wet kisses on her right cheek.

"Von you did all this." a shook expression appeared on her face taking a glance around the kitchen for the 3rd time amazed at how sweet he could be no matter how thugged out he seemed he always had a soft spot for amiko.

"Yeah happy birthday Miko I luh you Lil girl." he left wet kisses all over her face earning laughter from her.

Turning around to face him she spoke "thank you so much baby you are so sweet." She pecked his lips.

"Don't even trip you deserve it, you hungry tho?"!He raised his eyebrows in a questioning tone.

"Yeah I see you got a chef you went all out and all the gifts you showed out baby you gon make me cry." she chuckled before blushing once more at the sight of everything it warmed her heart, not only that but how sweet and thoughtful he could be to decorate everything like he had she wouldn't think someone like him could be such a sweetheart from the way people paint him out to be.

"Don't cry yet, That ain't all I got another surprise for you, hea put this on," he said before taking a black blindfold out of his grey sweat pants.

"Dayvon what you got me, it better be no dam snake either." she put her hands on her hips pursing her lips together.

"Ma it ain't no snake I promise you gon love what I got you hea just put it on." he chuckled before leading his way behind her he wrapped the blindfold around her head folding it tight but not too tight around her head.

Grabbing her hand he led amiko outside of their home in the back garage where all the cars were set. He stopped in front of the garage still holding her hand.

"You ready?" He glanced over at amiko awaiting an answer.

"Yes! Can you take this off of me now I'm scared Dayvon for real." she fidgeted with her now sweaty palms,

"Aight." before you knew it von unwrapped the blindfold from around her head Opening her eyes she stared at what stood in front of her a 2022 white lamb truck.