It's A Nightmare

I'm thinking about writing an imagine based on my very own nightmare that I had a couple of days ago. I thought it was terrifying but I also thought it was like the next great horror movie.

The nightmare started off with me (i couldn't see myself so i don't know who's eyes i was looking through but anyways) waking up in a large but dark room, only bright enough so that you could see your hands infront of you as well as the group of people you were with.

I didn't recognize any of them but they all knew eachother. About an hour or so in, the dark light turned into a red light. Now you could see a little bit more of the room, which looked like an indoor kids playing area.

As soon as the red light came on, it was accompanied by carousel music, you know, the circular thing with the horses.

You'd hear everyone's breathing pick up, including your own. Your heart would go crazy as if it knew something was about to happen. In the corner of the room, a small door in the top right side, a clown doll would slowly appear from behind the cut out of the wall. Like in Coraline when she cuts out the door in the wall and it opens.

A gunshot would go off and the corosell music would stop as someone in the room would scream. The red light would turn off just as you caught a glimpse of the person was was shot in the head, the people on each side of the dead body would be screaming.

The doll, I presume, would retreat back into the wall. You could hear the mechanics of it as it slowly moved back into its hiding place.

When about four people, including me, were left. The room was filled with green gas, and you would fall asleep.

What you'd wake up to, was the same carousel music. I lifted my head, envisioned blurred for only a second before it focused on the carousel in the middle of the room.

The place we were in was almost as big as the hall in Squid Game, except you couldn't see the walls as the only light brightly shone down on the carousel.

That's when I realised. There were people on the horses. But not just any. They were the people who had been killed off in our group. And now they were each tied up to their own plastic horse, the blood from wherever they were shot, stabbed, burnt dripped down and onto the platform of the rotating carousel.

I guess I fainted at the site because i woke up back in the kids playroom. The other three people were coughing, spluttering and crying. I lazily rested my head to the side to glance at them and realised why they were acting like that.

They all had a knife as long as a bread knife, twisted into their stomachs. As I quickly looked down at my own stomach, I saw nothing. No knife, no scars. Nothing.

I had to watch the last three people die. And I knew I was next.

But before I could do anything, the green gas filled the room, the carousel music playing.

I had closed my eyes only to wake up.

So, yeah. Pretty weird dream. To be honest I thought it was very strange and horrifying.

Feel free to tell me about your own nightmares in the comments. (If you wish)