.. chapter fourteen ..

,, im home, with moonlight on the river ,,

trigger warnings : cursing, somewhat angst, injuries, s/h, starving, mentions of suicide/suicide attempts,

,, saying my goodbyes ,,

note to self :

no comment.
, .................................... ,

Techno paced around the office, Wilbur sat in Philza's chair. His fingers were intertwined with the letter left by his father, brows knitted into that of anger.

"I.. I just.."

Techno turned to look at him, both of them in casual clothes. The kingdom was utterly confused, still sending letters of question.

"I don't think I'm fit to be a king, Techno. Everything is going so fast."

He sighed quietly, putting it down and leaning back. He took off his glasses, the thin wiry frame clinking against the polished wood that had dents and scratches due to being hit too hard with a pen or getting stood on by a younger Tommy.

"Wilbur, does it look like we have a choice?"

"Im not even the eldest, you are! Why cant he leave it to you, Technoblade? It does look like we have a choice, its either me or you on the throne!"

Wilbur stood, arms crossed. He faced his brother, Techno looking down at his sword.

"Im not meant to be king, Wilbur. Im not meant for anything royally important."

"But you are! Your a prince, for fucks sake!"

"Im basically a knight in a dress-suit!"

Wilbur pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"What would Mother think of this?"

"Don't you dare bring her into this."

"I think I will dare, Technoblade! You can't just do what he says, he left us! He banished M/n, and when was the last time you saw Tommy smile? Or eat?"

"Stop. Stop saying that."

"No, because you refuse to listen! Phil isn't in charge anymore, Tech! So we have to decide who is now, we have to decide who the king'll be!"

Technoblade huffed bitterly.

"And what if I become king, what'll you do? Run away with that maid?"

"She's not a maid, she's a worker, and she has a name. Sally. And what, what'll you do if I run away with her? Hunt me down and hog tie me to a throne?"

"Maybe I will, you don't know. Who knows you wont blow up the kingdom if I become king?

"Because it's our KINGDOM, YOU DENSE BITCH!"

Technoblade slapped his brother. Wilbur stumbled back with a surprised look on his face, looking at the older.

"We can either talk this out like men, or children."