Chapter 2

Izuku's POV:

After my encounter with Kacchan I started to walk back home. My spirits were lowered but I wouldn't give up.

I was still hurt by the fact that kacchan told me to kill Myself. I knew he didn't like me but to think he'd go that far. I started to collect my thoughts and exhaled.

"You just need to get home Izuku you can do it. You're gonna become a hero" I said to myself

I entered a tunnel and carried on walking but I heard a thud behind me.

"Huh...is anyone there?" I turned around to see emptiness it was just me in the tunnel.

"Meh maybe I was imagining things" I thought as I carried on walking.

"You'll be perfect" I heard someone say. "Excus-" before I could even finish saying the word I was restrained in a slimy substance.

"Don't struggle make this easier for both of us" the creature said

I tried my best to fight back but I felt myself starting to lose consciousness. "At this rate I'm going to suffocate" I thought.

My eyes started to unfocus as I started seeing doubles

"Is this really how I'm going to die?" I thought but right before I lost consciousness I heard something

"I AM HERE!!!"

_____________________

All might's POV:

I saw a young man with green hair being suffocated by a slimy monster.

I rushed into action and pulled back a punch. I knew if I directly hit the villain I'd risk hurting the boy as well so I used the air generated by my punch to separate them.

The villain flew off the boy and when he met my eyes he said "shit"

"INDEED" I replied

I then put him in a 2 liter coke bottle and started excessively slapping the green haired boy so he'd wake up

The boy finally opened his eyes and just when he was about to utter something I said

"I've already given you my autograph". He looked over to see my initials with a few twists and turns on a piece of paper.

"Y-Y-You're all might" the boy said looking at me Astonished.

"YES INDEED I AM" I said with a big smile.

I started to feel my body reach it's limit. I needed to leave.

"WELL IT'S BEEN NICE BOY, BUT I'M AFRAID I MUST LEAVE"

"W-wait" He said right when I was about to leave. "LOOK I'M A VERY BUSY PERSON SO PLEA-"

"Can I become a hero without a quirk?" The boy said while looking at me in the eyes.

I faltered for a second knowing what had to be said.

"What's your name boy?" I asked the green haired boy. "I-I'm Izuku midoriya"

His last name struck me as a surprise 'Midoriya' huh. Even more reason why I can't have you dying out there

I took a knee and met him face to face. "Why do you want to become a hero Midoriya?"

"I want to save people...I-I want to be like you"

The words fell heavy to my heart. I knew the next words I'd say would hurt him.

"Kid you're intentions are good but without a quirk you can't survive out there" he looked at me the devastation imminent in his eyes.

"You want to save lives? Doctors save life, fire fighters save lives, Police officers save lives" he looked down at the floor I could see slight drops hit the floor of what I assumed were tears.

"I'm sure you'll save many lives but it won't be as a hero...I'm sorry kid" and with that I left. I didn't want to leave the kid alone but eventually he would've had to face reality.

I'd much rather have someone hate me than have their death be the cause of false hope I gave them.
____________________

Izuku's POV:

My hero...the number one person I looked up to told me I couldn't do it.

Without a quirk I'd just be a liability all those other occupations he listed claiming I could save lives...it was just to spare my feelings wasn't it.

I didn't have a chance in the beginning. So what if I worked out? So what if I knew martial arts? All of it didn't matter.

If I'm facing people who are several times stronger than I could ever dream to be what could I possibly do against them?

I fell to my knees you looked at the group. I decided to take a detour to the park opposite the way to my house, but I made sure to text my mom alerting her so she wouldn't worry.

Izuku:Hey mom I'm going to head to the park to hang out with some friends I'll be a little late today.

Mom❤️:Not a problem hunny I'll leave out some food Incase you come home late.

I couldn't help but feel appreciation for my mother. She had to take care of a quirkless reject like me and still can be so happy.

She supported me through everything including the day I was diagnosed.

She managed to juggle being a doctor taking care of me and still somehow kept fit.

"You're amazing mom" I said to not anyone in particular.

I sat on a swing and started to get lost in my thoughts. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when someone said "Rough day huh?"

I turned around to see a women with shirt black hair and hazel eyes. "Yea rough day" I replied.

"Same here, so what's got you so glum?" She asked. "Well I want to be a hero" I said to her.

"Mh? I'm sure you would be a great hero" she said with a grin. "But I'm also quirkless" I finished.

"Oh...I see" she said as her grin vanished. "W-Well I'm sure you could still make it yea? You just have to work a little bit harder than everyone else"

"Yea I guess" I said looking at the air "I'll become a hero no matter the cost".

"Hey that's the spirit" the girl said with a smile. "So What's Wrong with your day?" I asked her.

"It isn't as major as yours but I found out my boyfriend was cheating with my best friend" she said

"O-Oh I'm s-so sorry and about your best friend I'm sure you'll find one better than her" I replied.

"It was a dude..." she finished.

"G-Golly" I said star struck "what kind of luck...". "Yea I know" she replied.

"You seem cool mind if we exchange numbers?" She asked me.

"Oh of course not here's my number **********". "Ummm...I didn't catch your name by the way" she said looking straight into my soul

"I'm Izuku Midoriya" I said on response.

"Selina Kyle" she said while walking off
__________________

Chapters finished. Hey guys this is kinda my first fanfic so if there's anything I could improve upon feel free to leave some feedback