DEFEND ME, ATTORNEY

Third Person

🥀

When the judge announces his verdict, The Kim family was so happy that their son was found guilty of the crime they accused him of. They are hugging Taehyung while having tears in their eyes. Taehyung was also happy and shedding tears, and kept on whispering, "I'm innocent."
Attorney Jeon, on the other hand, was talking to the judge and the attorney for Mr. Gu. They are talking about the verdict and the evidence. After shaking hands and bidding goodbye to the judge and his colleague, they had already separated. When Attorney Jeon joins his friends, they congratulate him.

"Congratulations, Attorney Jeon"

"Congrats, Son."

He just nodded to them and smiled. He looked in the direction of his lover and he saw him smiling and crying while hugging his parents. When the Kim family saw him looking at them, they approached him.

"Thank you, Attorney Jeon. Thank you for winning my son's case. "

"It's nothing, Mrs. Kim."

"Do you want to go to the restaurant to eat and celebrate tonight?"

Asked by Mr. Kim Soo Hyun,

"It's okay with me, Mr. Kim."

"It's settled then. We will reserve a table at Choi Restaurant."

After a few minutes in the courtroom, they decided to leave. Taehyung talked to his parents to ask for permission.

"Mom, Dad, I just want to thank him personally. He did so many things just to win this case and prove my innocence, so it's just that I want to show my gratitude to him. "

"It's okay baby, you can go with him. You're right; it's good to say your gratitude personally. "

"Just take care, okay?"

"Yes, dad. Thank you Mom and Dad. "

Kim Taehyung started to approach Attorney Jeon, who was currently inside of his car.

He knocked on the window.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung pouted when Jungkook called his Mr. Kim.

"Can you drive me home?"

"Do you want me to be your driver, Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"Come in right now, my baby bear"

"You are a bad baby boo"

Jungkook frowned at him, saying,

"Tell me, baby bear, why is your baby boo bad?"

Jungkook said, using his baby voice,

"You are bad since you keep calling me Mr. Kim."

"Baby bear, listen okay."

"Okay, I'm listening. Why are you always calling me Mr.Kim even when we are alone?"

"Listen here and understand my baby bear that I'm just being professional. I don't want them to know that we are lovers since they will use it against us."

"You did it to protect me?"

"Yes, baby bear, I did eat to protect you. I did my best to defend you, and I don't want it to go to waste. "

"Thank you and I love you baby boo."

"I love you too, baby bear,"

Taehyung gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.