A unexpected night.

Life can be a rollercoaster at times and it seemed like being a school where your roommate is a vampire, your teacher is a witch, the sports captain a werewolf and the quiet one of the school was a Tribrid. There wasn't enough ways to explain the world these students were living in though most of them got on with their day to day routines like usual. Of course being a supernatural providing great gifts but with that came humans who wanted to take that away and Monsters wanting to kill or gain power.

Hope found that because of her family name she dealt with plenty of threats and honestly it gets boring most of the time until someone comes along with an interesting back story who by the end of the day still wants to kill. She continues to deal with the monsters from Malivore and all the time this happened it delayed her from actually getting around to destroying him once and for all. She was lucky in one aspect that she had a squad of friends that would always help, especially the twins Josie and Lizzie.

It approached five in the evening and this was normally the time on a Wednesday afternoon that she would spend with Landon watching a film or going out for walks together but again for the second week in the row he was late and it left her pissed off. The lack of contact from Landon had made her head towards the main hall only for her to walk past to see him playing a stupid game with Wade two other nerds she never met.

Hope wondered when he would ever grow up and was too blind to see just how wrong he was for her. She eventually gets a text from Lizzie saying she is going to this witches gathering and asked if she would like to come with her. There was a smile on her face because it was perfect time for the blonde to message her and give them something to do while her boyfriend was playing make believe games.

She got dressed into a shirt and crop top with the witch gathering being something exclusive to a small group of members. Hope hasn't been involved In much magic recently so it was good to go out and explore beyond her comfort zone. It didn't seem as if Josie was joining as she was probably busy with Penelope as she had just came back from Belgium. Hope was happy to go with just Lizzie and remained confident that they will continue to grow closer after all them years of not being.

The weather was great on spring evening as Hope waited outside the school for Lizzie to meet her so they could make their way towards the gathering. Eventually there was footsteps behind where a blonde was wearing a tight white dress that showcased her curves and long legs. The dress fit Lizzie perfectly and showcased enough cleavage to make feel confused and distracted.

L: "Hey Hope, you there?"

Lizzie looked at Hope being distracted for a moment and maybe thought the girl was stuck in her own thoughts like she has seen her do before but this time it felt different and she couldn't quite understand it herself.

H: "Ohh hey sorry Lizzie I didn't even notice you were here but you.....well you look great and currently making me feel I've not dressed for the occasion"

L: "No you look great yourself, I just like to wear dresses and as it's a witch gathering I just kinda felt like I needed to wear white"

Both girls laughed a little after that comment and Hope could understand why Lizzie would wear what she was wearing but looked so good doing it too.

H: "I mean I kind of noticed you had a thing about dresses, you tend to wear them a lot"

L: You been checking me out Mikealson.....tut tut but I must say I feel privileged"

Hope rolled her eyes and started to blush a little as she wouldn't even think she was checking Lizzie out or atleast had been but decided not to think anything more on it.

H: "Let's just get to the gathering shall we as I don't want to be late and hear you talk about yourself the whole time I'm with you"

Lizzie didn't say anything more on the matter and decided to just head towards the camp that was located in the woods a few miles down. The blonde deep down needed to relax and get away from the stress of her father drinking too much once again and Penelope back annoying her any chance she gets. They weren't too far away from the place and felt much better having Hope with her just incase for some reason something goes wrong.

The car eventually pulls up towards the entrance of the camp out in the middle of nowhere. Hope and Lizzie got out the car locking it behind her. With them slowly making their way towards the cult, a brunette with a white underwear set a blue necklace round her neck was welcoming them with a big smile. Both girls smile back though they looked at each other surprised by the girls choice of clothing compared to theirs.

"Welcome you must be Lizzie right? I see you brought a friend with you which is fine though we only allow a small group of girls here" She says with her eyes focused on Hope almost as if she was studying her. It didn't freak the Auburn hair girl out but she felt just a tiny bit wary of what was to come. "I apologise for this miscommunication, it was a last minute thing but I promise you'll like Hope here" Lizzie responded and the girl nodded while gesturing them to walk inside the camp.

Once inside the camp the doors close behind the new girls and ahead of them was a beautiful setting with water fountains, beautiful flowers, girls in harmony. This was more than both Hope and Lizzie expected from this gathering they were having as they walked through until they enter the main tent where there were girls sitting down in tight white dresses or thongs listening to the leader. "Welcome girls my name is Andi, please have a seat and we can get started".