no. 1

I've been dreading for this day to come
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

I'm curious if you'll like this

Also be warned!
There will be cursing here

----------

power spheras are high-tech robots carrying unimaginable super powers. Coveted by many, these power spheras fled and hid themselves in various parts of the galaxy.

however. One by one, power spheras have been hunted down and captured by those with ill intent. And now, their powers are used to wreak havoc and destruction throughout the universe.

this is the story of Earth's superhero, boboiboy and his quest to save power spheras and defend our galaxy.

-------------------------------------

3rd person pov

"lahap." the man called out to his ally. "yes captain"

"Has she returned?" he asked "yes, she arrived a few hours ago" lahap answered

Who is this said "she"? Her name is
y/n l/n. Partner of captain kaizo, him and y/n just returned from a party. Where the girl got into a small fight with a random girl

 Where the girl got into a small fight with a random girl

( I'm using these images out of humor XD)

Captain kaizo was invited to a party and not having much to do, he accepted.. And also brought his partner since she had been chanting out all day on how bored she was.

but, he's starting to rethink his decisions.... When they both arrived at the spaceship, where the party was hosted, for most parts of the party he and his partner would get hit on. Though he would just ignore all of the women who tried to flirt with him, his partner seemed pissed. "It's pathetic how these people just go around and flirt with people they don't even know" she rolled her eyes "tell me about it."

when y/n went to grab a drink, a tall man approached her. "hey there, what's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" naturally, she noticed he was drunk, "oh my... Truly an ugly one aren't you?" she stated but just watched as the man blushed in her direction "degrading kink I'm guessing? How shameful...." She walked off.

Happy she finally got away, she smiled. But just for it to fade. She spotted her partner, though unfortunately he was not alone. on his side was a blond woman with really heavy makeup. they were talking but captain kaizo seemed really annoyed