~1~ The Hogwarts Express

-I'm Ron by the way Ron Weasley, he presented himself proudly to the little boy infront of him.
-I'm Harry, Harry potter, said the boy.
He was shocked, Harry Potter in the same compartment as him, as one of his kind. He couldn't believe it. Suddenly he got scared what if the Harry Potter didn't like people of his kind. What if he thinks they are weird or gross. He had already known for a long time that he may not be accepted of some people, but people like Harry Potter, like the people that he have looked up too that he heard stories about it was just an absurb thought. Too hide this sudden shock he asked: So it's true then like do you have the-, but interrupted himself midsentence when he realised it could be disrespectful.
-The what? Harry asked couriusly.
-The scar, he whispered and instantly regretted it cause he didn't want to insult the famous Harry Potter.
-Oh, Harry said almost in a relieved sort of way and pulled up his dark messy hair from his forehead reviling a little lightningbolt shaped scar.
-Sick.. Ron said bemused and pleased that he didn't take it as an insult.
A sweet ladys voice called from out in the corridors: Any thing from the trolley, she went around and asked. Anything from the trolley. As the voice got nearer he heard a scramble of old wheels.
A little plump woman with a big brown mess of hair and a very torn down trolley with lots of colorfull sweets on it before her showed up at the compartment doors.
-Anything from the trolley dears? She asked with a heartwarming smile almost as his mothers.
Ron pulled out his sandwich mum had made him this morning and felt his ears turn red and said: No thanks, I'm all set.
Harry looked at him with a concerned look and pulled something out of his pocket.
-I can take the lot, he said handing a handfull of money to the woman.
Ron was shocked that a boy his age could own that much money, but it was after all the Harry Potter.
                                 *
Ron watched as Harry unwrapped a pumpkin pasty wondering if he would like too share some with him. It was after all the Harry Potter so he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want too share his food with a poor boy who could barely afford a sandwich.
-She always forgets I don't likecorned beef, he said when he noticed the red mass on it.
-Do you want too swap it for one of these? Harry asked him holding up another pumpkin pasty while chewing on his own.
-Ohh.. you wouldn't want this it's all dry, Ron said a little ashamed but also surprised that he would even offer that.
-She hasn't got much time you see with all five of us, he continued hoping that he wouldn't be as red as he felt.
-It's okay take it, Harry said handing over the pasty. -Actually take what you want!
Harry seemed overly happy about this announcement but Ron didn't think much of it, he just started eating. Now when he thinks of it why wouldn't Harry Potter be a nice person, Harry Potter the one who saved us from you know who, has too be good right.
-What is this? Harry asked holding up a chocolate frog.
-You don't know what a chocolate frog is? Ron asked confused but then remembered. -Ohh you grew up with muggels didn't you?
Yes? Harry answered.
-How are they? Are they evil like in the books? Do they use that like telltones? Ron asked keen too everything about the muggels dad always talked about. Rons mind started too go of did people like him exist in the muggle world? What were they like? Did they also have to go through all that he's been through? Do muggles think it's okay to be trans?
-Mine are evil but I don't think all of them are, Harry beginned interrupting his thoughts. -And do you mean telephones?
-Yes that! How do they work? Ron asked fascinated.
-Every telephone has a number too it so you can type in another persons number too call them, Harry explained.
-So you can "call" a person from the other side of the world without using magic? Ron asked shocked.
-That's right! Harry said.
-Amazing, Ron just said unable too find words.
-Is this a real frog then? Harry asked holding up the chocolate frog again.
-No, it's just enchanted too hop around, Ron explained.
-It also got cards inside that you can collect! Ron was proud of this cause he actually have some himself.
-Really? How many do you have? Harry asked clearly interested.
-About five hundred, Ron said trying too sound casual when in reality he was really proud of this statement.
-Wow, Harry said and started open the package.
-Just be sure to catch it, he warned Harry.
But it was too late the frog had already jumped out the window.
-Aw.. better luck next time, Ron said. What card did you get?
-I got Dumbledore! Harry said happily.
-I got about eight of those, Ron said trying too sound unbothered.
His chocolate frog cards were actually one of his greatest possession. When is family couldn't afford a new broom or something like that he would always get a chocolate frog. And when he would get some money it was almost always spent on chocolate frogs, it was just this feeling if being able too collect something. Besides he was only missing two cards then his collection would be completed. And it's was also of course the sweet taste a chocolate frog had. The warm feeling you get the-.
-So do you know any magic since you grew up in like a wizard family? Harry asked interrupting his thoughts once again.
-Not much, but Fred have told me a spell that will turn my rat yellow or not really my rat or now it is my rat but before I was my brother Percys but when he got an owl-
- Yeah yeah, what's the spell, Harry asked impatient.
-Oh yeah, Ron said a little embarrassed and pulled out his wand and scabbers.
-Sunsh-, Ron started put got interrupted.
-Have anyone here seen a toad? a boy named Neville lost one, a girl with big bushy hair and big large front teeth asked in the compartment door.
-No sorry, they Ron and Harry mumbled.
-Your doing magic, she said when she noticed Rons wand. Lets see then!
Ron cleared his throat.
-Sunshine daisy butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow, he said waving his wand at the little rat.
When nothing happend he felt his face turn red once again.
-Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good is it, the girl said in a very bossy voice. -But I have been practicing some simple spells my self actually and it's all worked for me, non in my family are magical so it was quite a surprise when I got the letter, but I was very so pleased...
She continued too babble on and on Ron didn't really listen but when
she sat down in front of Harry he became aware of reality again. She pointed her wand at Harry's taped glasses and said:
Oculos reparo.
Harry's tape on his glasses just vanished and all the dust was gone.
-Wow, Harry said holding up his glasses infront of him.
-Oh my god, you're Harry Potter aren't you? The girl gasped. -I'm Hermione Granger. And you are? she asked Ron.
At this exact moment Ron had taken a bite out of a chocolate frog.
- Ron Weasley, he said with he muffled between the chocolate.
-Pleasure, Hermione said in a disgusted tone.
She stod up and walked out but came back after one second.
-You better change into your school robes I guess will be arriving soon, she said and walked out again.
-What a know it all, Harry commented when Hermione was out of earshot.
-Yeah, bet that she's in Ravenclaw, Ron answered.
-Ravenclaw? Harry said confused.
-Yeah, at Hogwarts there are four different houses Ravenclaw (the know it alls), Gryffindor (the brave and strong), Huffelpuff (the kind and loyal) and Slytherin (the evil ones)
- Evil? Harry asked.
- Yeah, every evil wizard has been in Slytherin, Ron explained.
- Which one do you want too be in? Harry asked.
- Gryffindor of course! Besides all my family has been in Gryffindor, Ron beginned he really wanted too be in Gryffindor but will they accepted people like him?
- I think I also want too be in Gryffindor, Harry said.
-And I'm one hundred procent sure you're going too! You are after all the boy who lived, Ron said confident.
If you say so, Harry said back.

-I guess we should change into our school robes then, Harry said pulling out his trunk.
Ron was prepared for this so he had put on a black T-shirt under his ordinarie outfit and had also a pair of leggings under his jeans. So when they have closed the blinds he just put on the uniform over the clothes and luckily Harry didn't question it.
About five minutes after they had put the robes on they saw a big castel approaching.
-There it is! There's Hogwarts, Ron shouted.
-Wow, Harry said amused.