~2~ Hogwarts

A/N: I've decided too make this a Rarry/Ronarry fanfic so this is just a heads up!
-First years this way, first years come with me! a big and very hairy man said.
-Hagrid! Harry shouted and hugged the big man.
-Woah, said Ron shocked of how large the man was.
"He must be a giant Ron thought too himself."
-Hi there kid, said "Hagrid" and gave a little pat on Ron's head, which made him feel three again.
A little embarrassed he started  following Hagrid to the outlines of somethings in the water.
-Everybody get in the boats, Hagrid said in a rough but friendly voice.
Ron and Harry got in one of the boats and took the seats infront. Behind them a dark skinned boy and a boy with dirty blond hair took their seats  "What do they think of  people like him, are they also different? Oh, he can't be that stupid thinking other people like him exist at Hogwarts", Ron thought too himself, feeling like an idiot.

The boats started floating in to the darkness of the night. And the further they got, the clearer a silhouette of a big castle became.

Hogwarts.

It looked almost unreal with it's massive towers and warm lights, now Ron really understood what Mum meant with : "Hogwarts is more magical then magic it self, I think you'll find yourself at home there".
-Look! Harry said pointing at something Ron couldn't make out in the dark.

They arrived at the bottom of a staircase leading up to the tower, who looked even bigger now when they came this close.
Ron and the rest of the students followed Hagrid up the staircase, and after a little while they finally arrived in front of the entrance to Hogwarts.

When they all got inside a lady with black hair tied in a tight bun and glasses came the greet them.

-Here's the firs' years, Professor, Hagrid said too the Lady.

-Thank you Hagrid, I can take them from here. Follow me now come on, she said and started walking further in to the huge castel.
Everybody started following her across the flagged stoned floor and through the corridor, hundreds of muffled voices came from a big door to the right, Ron thought that everyone must've alredy been seated in "the great hall" or he think it's named that cause he have heard Percys mention it now and then.
But insted of going in though the door the lady led them in to a small chamber; where everyone had to stand shoulder to shoulder too fit into the small place.

-Welcome to Hogwarts! I'm Professor McGonagall, head of Gryffindor and vice principal. The-start-of-term feast will soon begin but before we can do anything you'll need to be sorted into your houses; through a very important ceremony because your house will be your family here at Hogwarts, you'll sleep in a dormitory with people from your house, you'll have classes with your house comrades and you'll spend most of your freetime in your house's common room. Each year the houses will compet in the house cup, where the one with the most points win, your triumphs will earn you points and any rule breaking will make lose them.
There are four different houses Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
Soon you'll be lead into the great hall by Mr. Filch just wait here while I'll go get him, McGonagall said ending her monologue and walking into the great hall.

-So it's true then what everybody's saying on the train; Harry Potter's come to Hogwarts, a lanky blond boy said walking up to Harry.
-My names Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, he said.
Malfoy, he just couldn't take that name seriously, Ron thought and chuckled a bit.
-Think my name's funny do you? Malfoy said walking closer to Ron.
-No need to ask yours red hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be Weasley, he said with a snort.
-Soon Potter, you'll learn that some family's a better then others, Malfoy said walking up to Harry eyeing Ron.
Malfoy stretched out his hand too Harry for him to shake.
-No thanks, Harry said pushing Malfoys hand away.
-I think I can tell the wrong sort by myself.
Just then a ragged man in his 50's appeared at the door way.
-You must be the first 'ears, aye, the man who Ron assumed to be Mr. Filch said in hoarse voice.-Follow me then.
Mr.Filch opened the big oak door and they all walked into to the great hall.
Word count: 755